Makiko?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~[L]orain[E]~

Reaction score
Well I have 356 star points, 107 pencil points, and 89 flower points. She is still a teenager. So far it looks like I will get the makiko, right? Well, I accidently left it unpaused through the day and we went to the lake. when I came back, it was all sick and stuff. Then, at night, I set the clock wrong and when I went to bed, my tama was up all night with no care! Do u think I will still get the makiko?? Or am I going to be stuck with a universal tama?? :D

I'm guessing you'll still have makiko when she grows up provided that your teenager is from the same family as makiko. I had a similar experience once, and mine turned into a tensaitchi, so I'm guessing that your tama getting sick will not lead into your tama becoming a universal character.

another question I have tho, is that my tama is fromthe mame family. so then i will not get the makiko??

Darn! And i worked really hard, too! :D O well, I'll probably get a good job and I'll just have to deal with whatever my tama turns into. Thanx for ur help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back