Makiko

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
About the Makiko figurine, what does the Travel Agency do? I know what a travel agency is, but how does it work on the Tama-Go?

The travel agency basically sells "tickets" to go on trips, in places such as Egypt, America, etc. You can select the destinations you buy in the Items option, and they are single use. (I think only adults can go on trips, but I am not 100% sure)

Teens can go as well :) i tried it this morning.

I chose to go to a trip through europe today. What you see is this: you see your tama sitting in a weird kind of seat, apparently he is in a rocket XD.

The rocket goes to another planet and there you visit europe. you'll pass the tower of pisa, the colloseum, etc...

At the end of the long trip, you'll go the rocket again, go to your planet and you'll go home :) .

You can only use your ticket once. I also love the music blocks game, this game was also in the v6 and i was addicted to it :p .

That is one of the reasons why i love the makiko character so much :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at that! Bandai payed (paid?) attention to detail! I completely forgot that Tamas live on Tama planet, not Earth. So that's why they're going to another planet. Cute :)

Look at that! Bandai payed (paid?) attention to detail! I completely forgot that Tamas live on Tama planet, not Earth. So that's why they're going to another planet. Cute :)
But I thought that the Tama's had crashed landed on Earth, and it is up to you to raise them.....???????

It's Payed, Paid is were you use Money.

I don't think that they are on Earth, cause when you go to the Park you see other Tama Characters. So it can't be on earth unless they Had a bunch of Tama's land on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back