Makiko's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watching

Reaction score
I think this went dead, so I decided to remake it.

This is Makiko's diary. SHE ONLY WRITES IN PURPLE, PINK, AND ORANGE. She usually uses purple, though. She also has invisible ink to help hide the facts she doesn't want others to know (like really secret stuff!) The only way to read it is to highlight it with a special cursor (click and drag the mouse over the invisible text)

Basically just write in Makiko's diary. For the font, please use the default.

19 June 2012:

Dear Diary,

Today at school I had lunch with Kuromametchi. He's soooooooooo nice... I think I have a bit of a crush on him. ♥

Then I went to the beauty salon and got a new haircut. Just wait till Memetchi sees my awesome curls!

Tomorrow I think I will go to Lovelin's concert with my friends. I still need to get an autograph...

~ Makiko

July 4th

Dear Diary,

Waah! I'm sorry for not updating sooner! Its just so much has happened! Hmm let me see, where to start?

Well I've been having lunch with KuroMametchi for awhile now, its almost routine!

Heehee, I think we're becoming good friends. I'm so glad! Oh also the concert was quite lovely!

I got Lovelin's autograph, she's got a totally awesome voice. I wonder if we can sing together sometime!

Oh and by the way, I'm going to see the Fourth of July fireworks with KuroMametchi tonight! I'm so excited! I

've got my hair done and my makeup is perfect! Now to pick out something to wear!

I'm honestly a bit nervous it feels like a date! Well here goes! I'll tell you how it goes!

-- xoxox

KuroMametchi is the most handsome Tamagotchi I've ever met!

Makiko

Last edited by a moderator:
July 5th

the 4th of july was amazing! And guess who was there, guess guess!

KUROMAMETCHI!!!!!

^ (I used invisible ink :)

Anyhow we sat together and stuff and my make-up stayed perfect through-out the whole thing!

Best night ever!

-Makiko

Dear Diary,

I found out that Kuromametchi was, like, totally cheating on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who with, you may ask? Yes, you guessed it, Uwasatchi. Why? She's SUCH a geek! She's wearing this unfashionable green hat ALL the time! I can't imagine ANYBODY who would want to kiss her! Just the thought of Kuromametchi doing such a thing makes me feel...faint. Please stand by...

OK I'm back, I think out cold for like 7 hours and having a dream about being back home in France! Back on topic. I've decided I'm just too good for my unfaithful Kuromametchi. He wants to have a new GF, fine with me! Why should I care when I love Mametchi so much? So I'm back on track. My biggest obstacle is Memetchi, the bulbous orange freak with almost NO HAIR! Why does he even LIKE her?? Can you imagine a life with only one piece of hair sticking out the top of your head, even if it's curly? Can you imagine not having my feminine, dainty, elegant multiple spiral curls? Don't even answer; I know what you'll say. So, how to get at Memetchi????

~Makiko

23 August

Dear Diary,

I'm still a little up set about Kuromametchi cause I.... Forget it! I know I don't want to admit it but you know its hard. I feel like I wanna cry and cry and cry for him. I wish he didn't do that to me!

Makiko~

P.S. Mametchi.... wish me luck.

P.P.S. Memetchi... Oh its on like donkey kong!

Dear Diary,

It is impossible for you to guess what happened today! IMPOSSIBLE!

My curls went...STRAIGHT!

....It's true! Everyone started hanging out with Memetchi now! I'm so angry, I need to destroy her curl!

~Makiko

Dear Diary,

I have to admit that I still like Kuromametchi... He's just SO cool! I am completely crying my eyes out over him! I don't know what to do though, because I made it obvious that we weren't friends anymore! This is all Uwasatchi's fault!! She is totally to blame for this whole mess!! Oh ya! I also found out that Mametchi likes me!! Too bad I don't like him anymore!! But MAYBE I can use him to make Kuro jealous!!<-- I had to use invisible ink just in case any one is snooping around!!!

~Makiko

Dear diary, I finally destroyed her curl! Randomly, I had to use the ultimate weapon against them: SCISSORS! I could also have called in Seph, though. (He goes to any world, does lots of missions.) I also made Mametchi make him jealous!

Dear diary, I finally destroyed her curl! Randomly, I had to use the ultimate weapon against them: SCISSORS! I could also have called in Seph, though. (He goes to any world, does lots of missions.) I also made Mametchi make him jealous!

~ Makiko

Dearest Diary~

THAT MEMETCHI!!! I WILL DESTROY HER!!!!

She got me a DETENTION!!!! Just because I cut her stupid curl off! I will get her!!!!

Anyways, at least Kuromametchi broke up with Uwasatchi. That means I've still got a shot...

And as for that Memetchi..........she got a new curl. DON'T ASK ME HOW, she JUST DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said. Luckily, I got tickets to Dazzilitchi's concert. She's soooo better than Lovelin!!!

~Makiko

Dear Diary,

I went to Dazzilitchi's concert and it was awesome! Mametchi he still likes me and as for Kuro, I'm OVER HIM!!!!!!!! Mametchi is taking me on a date next weekend and I have NO IDEA what to wear! My Lacy top with my denim skirt might work...

~Makiko

Dear Diary,

I can't believe it! Me and Mametchi are a couple now!!!!!!!!!! Can you BELIEVE it? Memetchi is SOOO jealous, but luckily, she got together with Tarakotchi. Ew, so not my type. But whatever. Now that me and Mametchi are an item, I totally got my popularity back! In your face, Memetchi!

~Makiko

Dear Diary

Today, I saw Mametchi CHEATING ON ME!!! He was talking to Moriritchi and saying she was the prettiest!!! I really hate these new students!!! Memetchi and Tarokotchi broke up after he said he would prefer to go skateboarding than hanging out with her. I also embarrassed Memetchi using PhotoShop and made a picture of her kissing Bokutchi. Ewww, Bokutchi is so ugly, anyway, Memetchi and I both have a crush on Maisutatchi so we're fighting to have him!!!

~Makikio~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:rolleyes: WISHLIST :rolleyes:
Tamagotchi Princess Spacy Purple! NOT THE PINK ONE
Tamagotchi Nano
Tamagotchi V4.5
ID-L-ps_pipospetchi.png

Dear Diary,

Well, I have dissapointing news. I got detention! I tried to kiss Maisutatchi at lunch today, and Mr. Turdlepedia saw. So I've got DETENTION tomorrow. How stupid. Well, at least I'll bring my diary this time.

~Makiko

Dear diary,

Today I kicked Mr.Turtlepedia in the balls and ran out of the detention room. I'm cooler than the other kids in the school now!

So anyway,after that happened,memetchi threw a giant bomb at me and it exploded in my face. Im in the hospital now trying to recover from every part of my body. And look at me after my stylish new haircut before i got bombed!
xkKKSsI.png
I was so pretty <3 <3 <3 but now I even look prettier!!!

xoxo I <3 you memetchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back