Making avatars.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Saku

Reaction score
Ello Tamatalkers. :]

I've decided to start making some avvies, I have alot of free time and I thought it would be nice to help out members. Here are some avvies I've made randomly.

There's anime(Hehe Eddie):

Click.

There's tamagotchi related^^:

Click.

And there's text avvies:

Click.

--

Just tell me how you want it. I can make all kinds of avvies, just don't make it so complicated. Also, be very patient please. I have a life aswell, thanks. I'll give you your avatar once it's completed and be sure to say thank you ^3^

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm not new but no one has made me an avvie.

Could you put a pic of a panda on it, at the the top in any shade of green letters "My bamboo...", and on the bottom, "not yours!" oh, and please don't put your username at the bottom!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, could I have a avvie with a white cute bunny, with Pink letters at the bottom saying 'So cute!'. And same with 13sea24680, no name at bottom if that ok.

Many thanks!

~skuang~

could i please have a guinea pig pup saying mommy at the top

and where are you at the bottem

Oh I didn't notice that anyone had replied^^; I'll PM you guys your avvie right away.

this is very thoughtful of you.

could i please have lion and its cub together with a word saying love at the bottom

thank you :furawatchi:

Can I have a picture of an Ice-burg saying "Sometimes you just gotta" at the top and "Play it cool" on the bottom? No name, please.

In blue letters going horisotal, put ~OceanGirl97~. In the background, please put a pic of a ocean, with a sunset in the horison would be nice.

Thx!

~OceanGirl97~

Hello! I was wondering if you can make me one with

-White Tamagotchi House v5

with a blue background, with my name in green and your name at the bottom in blue.

That would be an awesome avatar. If you could do that, that would be amazing. Thank you so much, and good luck:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back