Making Band

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Memetchi

Reaction score
I saw some of the ppl from Music City have band with all themselves in it and all the same character. How did they do it? Why doesn't it work for me. I tried logging in again with the same character that I first loged in with but it doesn't work. Please tell me how to make it work. Thx

(1) Log into you MusicCity account.

(2) Get three login passwords from MusicStars. (Either from different MusicStars or the same on MusicStar, it doesn't matter, as long as the three passwords are different.)

(3) Login your three MusicStar passwords into MusicCity. You should now see three characters in the area at the upper right corner of the MusicCity web page.

(4) Click the area at the upper right corner of the MusicCity web page to go to your character's profile.

(5) Click the Band Info button.

(6) Under each empty band Member, click the My Gotchi ID button. This will add your other logged in characters to your band.

The characters will be for whichever character you had when you got her / his password.

for example, get three Dazzilitchi codes (different ones) and do them all down like do u have a Dazzilitchi on yur tama? just click log in put the code in and log out your tama. than log in a diffrent code and log out. If that's not the case, sorry. i tried putting the dazzilitchi code another time, but it said (this character is already in music city) SORRY!

Latest posts

Back