Making decisions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
Ok well...where do I start?

My friend likes these 2 guys. Let's call them Guy D and Guy F.

Guy D she went out with last year and broke up with him only because she didn't want the relationship to get too serious as she's still young. She still likes him and he likes her back as well and she isn't sure whether she should get back with him because she always has fights with him and she doesn't want it ending in a bad relationship. She's gone out with this guy a few times and they really like each other and everything but they usually break up from fighting and things like that. She and him are really REALLY close as well. She tells him probably more than she tells her best friend so this guy knows almost every single thing about her and likes her for it.

Guy F has gone out with her as well and he also likes her. I told her to maybe wait a while to see whether she does like him or not because she feels like her feelings are kind of blurred (she's a bit confused in a way as to if she likes these guys or not but I think she does) but she told me that she's been doing that for a month and for more than 6 months for the other guy.

What do you think because I have seriously NO idea of what to think. Most of the things I suggested to her she's already done...

These are the things I suggested to her:

Waiting for a while so that maybe the fact that she likes them will become clear

and

Thinking about maybe one guy for one day and then the other guy the next day so maybe she can distinguish the differences of whether she likes them and compare how much she likes each of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back