Making Friends in Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow i wonder how that happend. :gozarutchi:
it was graphic

:D but lately i havnt been on music city so i dont know how it feels no more

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes i make random friends. other time i want to get 2 know the person.i do delete friends often tho if i havent talkd to them in a wile

In the beginning I tried to accept all the requests, but I learned soon the book could become full...there after I deleted people who are not active, who have low level for a long time and don't compete. I rather have friends who are doing things at least once a week you know?

I don't think it's mean...

I choose friends with nice rooms because do you want to your friend list friendly and nice level 1 guests?

Or 50 level guys who hasn't got any items in his/her room. :huh:

I don't.

I would be friends to people who are nice, not mean to Level 1(Which I have seen LK4444,ME2620,UP0987,and other Lv 50) send cards, give a nice greeting, give presents, and visits my home.

See ya on Tamagotchi Music City! Vote for me! Check out my room! Leave a present or card! I'm AK8425 :blink: ^_^ :kusatchi: :( :huh:

If I don't want to be friends with people, I say no thanks and give them a card so they won't feel bad. :( :huh:

I actually like to make friends with people who greet me and say "Hi There" and in the levels of 20 or 15 and up. I have tons of Lv. 50 friends though and I'm only Lv. 16! My friends list is just halfway full. I also like to make friends with people who are good with competition (hey, I'm the only one that's not at Lv. 50 in my band).
i got to 100 then a spanish thing came up so i deleted alot of my friends and started over

I accept everyone, lol.

I mean, it's not like you can have a normal conversation with anyone on Tamatown. Conversations revolve around things that can only be found in the chat menu. So, I just accept everyone Dx

do u know u can only have 100 friends?
yup, but since you can't have a normal conversation with anyone on tamatown, I wouldn't care if my friend list is full of popular people or full of guests.

And, even if you could have a normal conversation with people, I still wouldn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back