Making more then one account(s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haru

Reaction score
Making more then one account insnt nessasary in all cases. It take up space. I think it is acceptable if you get hacked or loose your password. However, there is always the "I forgot my password " option. If none works , then I supose it is acceptable. I`m only thinking of Tama Talk and how we can & should save space.

Dont feel bad , not everyone is gonna like you on tama talk. No need to make another account and pretend to be someone elese. Just apologize.

Ps- Dis agreement are 0K

- Haru

I agree. I have another account, 'Honeysuckle', my old one, but thats all. I think it is stupid and it wastes bandwith.

Yes, I certainly agree. I know somebody, I won't say who, who have 7 accounts. Now that is silly.

Yes, why make anouther? You'll have to start all over on the karma(if you have any), your post counts, and not to mention your friends My friend, didn't like her name. So she asked me if I knew anyone name *user is not posted* so I said no. Then the next day, that person PMed me saying she was the other one. The OTHER one said she was going to abondon her account. That's pretty bad! :angry: But in all needs, make one. Unless not needed, please don't!

mametchi :angry:

Thanks HoneySuckle.7 accounts is alot. Well, I wish the best to that person.

And thank you Mametchi411, Yea, starting over would suck. Some people just arent happy with thier account. It takes up space aswell.

Tamagotchi_Pal, it is perfectly 0K considering you have a sister that goes here. no one wants to share an accoun with thier siblings. I think it would be better if you didnt anyways ;D

Thanks for your comments guys.

- Haru

I only have 1 account. I might make 1 more, though, just for any reason. I don't see how it wastes space.

_Matchy

It takes up space . Oh yes it does .Tama Talk has alot of members, but 75 % of them are the same people. Do you see what im saying ?

And yes, make another account. Thats your choice and no one is stopping you. Good luck on that and have fun.

- Haru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back