Making people mad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't intentionally make people mad. They just seem to get mad at me when I talk to them >.<

i.e.;

Person I talk to:"I think so-and-so is really ugly."

Me: "I disagree. I also don't think it's nice of you to to say stuff like that behind other's backs."

Person I talk to: "Well excuse me miss moral |:"

In fact, I get the feeling that you created the topic in attempt to make some of us mad. The fact that you two are so staunchly defending your actions makes it even more obvious that this is one of your goals in posting this topic.

I don't feel it necessary or exciting to make people upset. The fact that you're "getting revenge" on your ex-boyfriend for breaking up with you is a bit ridiculous. The truth is...throughout your life, people are NOT going to do what you want. They're just not. People will upset you, screw with your plans, make you sad, devastate you...the list goes on. It's just something ALL of us have to deal w ith. You will not be able to(or, as you grow older, feel inclined) to get revenge on them for hurting you. People learn to deal with it and move on, not play petty games with those they are angry with. And yes, anyone that torments other people in real life or online, is being petty. It is not generally thought of as "cool" to be petty, and that's exactly what these types of games are.

Then again, I suppose if that's what you're striving for, you're on your way.

I have a habit of making people mad without really even doing anything o.o
Mainly on here/tamachat.

Someone will say something wrong, I'll correct them and then I get the whole 'Waahhh you're mean!! Evil!! You're so rude!' etc.

I don't purposely try to make people mad. They just overreact a lot. People need to learn not to take stuff so seriously.
Ditto. ^^ Do you know how many times I've been called a b***h for stating the rules? :D

But, I like annoying people who I dislike. xD

you ppl are to srious over a little topic....jeeze you dont have to be so rude towrds her....christ sake let her do wat she wants
Now I'm pretty sure it's you who's taking my words a little too seriously. I was stating my opinion and being a bit older than C~M I think expressing my observations on such behaviour is just as just as TamaMum explained her points.

I just made an observation that seems like she makes topics and makes herself look silly by insulting other peopel and such...making the supposed bad guys in her topics look horrible as well as sinking to their level by calling names and such. I think I'm more than allowed to make observations.

Maybe instead of me cooling off it should be you. Especially since swearing on this online community is against the rules :) Some people find the word christ very offensive used the way you used it.

Last edited by a moderator:
you ppl are to srious over a little topic....jeeze you dont have to be so rude towrds her....christ sake let her do wat she wants
Let her do what she wants while the people slowly lose their temper?

I think not.

The people here are expressing their opinions, they're taking it so seriously because they feel that what she did was wrong [playing tricks on your ex is just mean. If I were you C~M would avoid any contact with him.]

Anyways, why are you still bothering with him? Leave the dude alone. If he screwed you over, and your feeling that bad about it to screw him over in return, I suggest you leave him alone and forget about him.

I try and avoid making people mad. I rarely do, but usually when I do I'm expressing an opinon or stating a fact the they object with.

I'm sorry C~M, I'm going to say that even hearing about you doing this kind of stuff on line makes me uneasy.
Probably because I don't understand how it is funny ... :(

Sorry, but it sounds kind of mean to me. How can people trust you or like you if you tell everyone here that you do stuff like that - and think it is so funny? Won't they wonder if you are going to do that to them too one day?

I don't want to find out that a friend of mine has pretended to be someone else on line and was being mean to me - just because it was a fun thing to do (for them).

There are so many other ways to have fun and a good laugh with people - not at people. IMHO that's not fun, it's spite.
I agree with TamaMum. Why would you want to appear untrustworthy? Why would you want to be so petty as to do that to your ex-boyfriend? I don't see how making other people angry is fun; I personally think it's pretty low and shows you probably don't get along with people too well. Why not try being nice to people for once? What goes around comes around, you know.

Seems pretty boring if he's know it's you. =\

Sometimes it's fun making people mad but when they find out it's you, nothing really go Hahha, and to giggle about when they know that you're the person.

-Locky458

It can be funny, but heck no.

I want people, online and in real life, to trust me as a person.

Laughing at people isn't going to get you anywhere.

There are other ways that you can choose to have fun, instead of being mean to people you ought not to be.

I could'nt agree more with Tamamum. Well said. :(

I overly don't like getting people upset. When people are angry with me, it kills me inside. I can't stand it. And, really, how do you find it funto make people mad? I hoenstly think taht maybe you guys should get a different hobby.

Sometimes though, people start to yell at me even if I didn't do anything. o.o'

I like to annoy people sometimes. :p

It's soo fun, o and embrass my brother.

Like I go on his msn account, and say really embrassing stuff about him.

O, and once there was this girl in his class he liked my bro.

She had an msn account, and I found it.

(on my brothers account) I said, he loved her.

The next day in class...

She started saying stuff like about Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

Lol, $.$

I love to do that. but I like to do that on the computer better. B)

I sometimes like seeing other people frustrated over something I've done, like a prank, but I only like seeing people mad if they've done something to me, then I'll tell them something that'll make them mad.

they just fail to realize that apparently.id do it to my bf while we were still dating :/
Making someone mad for fun and pretending to be someone is rather childish...Baybee made a great point from my quote pointing out about my comment regarding the status of the Ex due to C~M's demeanor. I don't think any person dating someone who has any form intelligence and self worth would want to stick around someone who picks on others and harasses for fun. I think they'd want someone who's respectable and who takes the higher road.

Also regarding pretending you're someone named tyler... there is ALWAYS the chance of being caught. I honestly believe if someone has that much time on their hands to do that and bother and harass people through a disguise then they must have some more growing up to do mentally...and maybe some sort of professional help on their self esteem. Someone with really low self esteem would probably think around the lines of what you're talking about C~M and at this point the thought process is around the lines of "What have I got to lose? Nothing" So no matter how many disagree you're going to keep doing it.

I was calling it as I see it and when you made this topic C~M you should of been expecting people with a rational train of thought to disagree with you as well as state their thoughts on the whole thing. If you and that Fio person do not like how others are not liking what you're doing I suggest not making topics like this that provoke ones to speak their minds. You can argue all you like but opinion is an opinion is an opinion. Nothing more.

I really think you need to look at yourself in the mirror and think about why you like giving others such a hard time and other things I've noticed in your posts like sinking to a level of someone who annoys you. Like seriously what is the point? Is there a point or are you that bored that you have to do things that could potentially make you look bad? Harsh words, but not insulting. Just speaking realistically like others have in this topic.

I think it's perfectly ok to do something like that to someone who deserves it. Cheating on you? Ha! some people deserve things like that. That's just a fact of life. Everyone else is looking at this the wrong way. I assure you, some people who say it's wrong would probably do it too if they were in your situation.

I am a very spiteful person. I don't start things, I finish them. They start things, arguments,fights, whatever. I give them what they deserve (nonviolently of course.)

I think it's perfectly ok to do something like that to someone who deserves it. Cheating on you? Ha! some people deserve things like that. That's just a fact of life. Everyone else is looking at this the wrong way. I assure you, some people who say it's wrong would probably do it too if they were in your situation.
I am a very spiteful person. I don't start things, I finish them. They start things, arguments,fights, whatever. I give them what they deserve (nonviolently of course.)
This is true, some people deserve bad karma in life, but if you do stuff back at them isn't that sinking to their level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back