mametchi ate my homework pt 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuchipatchi5

Reaction score
you

sarah

jarrett

mom

dad

you are home.

mom! DAD! I'm home! I brought sarah and jarrett to sleep for the night. Whoa whoa not so fast your making me scared. how ya doin. mom looks puzzled. lovely place ya got here. is it ok with your parents to sleep for the night? it's always ok with mine. same with sarah. come on let's go upstairs! you run upstairs. jarrett's not good at running up stairs. when you get into your room you all hop into your bed and watch cartoons. sarah wants to watch the fluffy bunny show. jarrett wants to watch sonic x. you want to watch spongebob. you watch the fluffy bunny show but jatrrett steals the remote and puts on sonic x but then you take the remote and watch spongebob but sarah steals the remote and you watch the fluffy bunny show but jatrrett steals the remote and puts on sonic x but then you take the remote and watch spongebob but sarah steals the remote and you watch the fluffy bunny show but jatrrett steals the remote and puts on sonic x but then you take the remote and watch spongebob and that's all.OK CUT IT OUT WITH THE REMOTE!!!! WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO TELL THE TEACHERS THAT MAMETCHI ATE MY HOMEWORK AND YOU TWO ARE MESSING WITH A STUPID REMOTE!!!!!! the tv blows up for no reason.

figure out what happens in pt 4

Latest posts

Back