mametchi family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how do you get the mametchi family i have a papa mametchi as a father and a mamametchi as a mother and the kids are toddlers right now but how do you get the real famiy

p.s also how do you get a pet for them

sorry, togetchi99 but that's wrong.....

you have to raise a mametchi:mametchi: and get the bonding to 100% and marry him to a chantotchi via dating show or connect with another tama. this is the only way. i think togetchi99 is thinking of how to get the smart family. the pet comes with the mame family but only appears in certain group animations, and on the family plaque. this is the same for all 'pure' families(meme :blink: , kuchi :lol: , furawatchi :furawatchi: )

Step 1: Get a Mametchi.

Step 2: Make sure your bonding is at %100.0 and go to the Dating Channel.

Step 3: Keep doing it until you find a Chantotchi. Use the Dating Time cheat (set it to the time your tamas wake up (mine is 7:00 so put it to 6:59)) if your 3 times are out.

Step: 4 When you find Chantotchi, select Marry. They'll become PapaMametchi and MaMametchi. After 1 hour, you'll get Mametchi and Chamametchi.

This goes the same way with the others. (Memetchi + Mumutchi, Kuchipatchi + Yonepatchi, and Violetchi + Sukatchi.) Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back