Mametchi to be featured Mario Kart Arcade GP 2?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely in Bandai, mcrfreak-nessie . Anyways, that is pretty cool. I thought for a second Mario Kart for Nintendo DS, but they already made one for nintendo DS. I found an English Article about the Maroi Kart Arcade GP 2 on google.

Namco Bandai is making a sequel to Mario Kart GP, an arcade only Mario Kart racing game. Mario Kart GP 2 adds in two new characters, Waluigi from the Nintendo camp and strangely Mametchi, a Tamagotchi. There are new items in the game like the FLUDD water pack from Super Mario Sunshine and Tamagochi toys. For all of the hardcore Mario Kart players there are alternate hidden carts to find. See pictures of the special karts on the arcade flyer.
Anyways, if the Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 comes out in the United States of America, or I travel to Japan, then I will have a blast. Too bad I'm only in the young ages to do any of that stuff from flying to Japan unless my father has to go to japan!

TP

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually surprised at this, but then again, there was the recent merger of Namco and Bandai Games. Namco represented their mascot in Mario Kart Arcade GP 1, so why not Bandai?

I hope to see other Tamas as possible secret characters.

Aww, how cute. :chohimetchi:

I remember Mario Kart on the good old Nintendo 64. It was really fun. I'd love to play it as an arcade version though. :gozarutchi:

Thanks for posting! :ichigotchi:

Heh, I still have Mario Kart Arcade GP at my local arcade lol ^^

I still play Mario Kart on the 64. It's one of my all-time favorites! ^_^ I can't wait until that comes out on arcade...I wonder what Mametchi's specs will be? :) Too cool.

I heard about this on Tama-Zone, looks interesting to say the least. Tamagotchis are extremely popular in Japan now, including the media and pop culture and such, I'm not too surprised. Besides, Bandai usually teams up with Nintendo to make Tamagotchi games, so it had to happen eventually. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back