mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

There is no "cheat" for getting a mametchi just take good care of it ,choose mr.turtlepedia for you'r teacher and make sure inteligence is the highest stats :eek: .

There is no "cheat" for getting a mametchi just take good care of it and choose mr. turtlepedia for you'r teacher.

There is no "cheat" for getting a mametchi just take good care of it and choose mr. turtlepedia for you'r teacher.
Accually, no. I don't think that's true. Here's how I got my Mametchi on my V4:

To get a Mametchi on the V4, it HAS to be a boy. This works if your tamagotchi is a girl but you'll get Mimitchi instead of Mametchi. Get the intelligence (pencil) points up really high. Play games ALOT. When it won't play games, feed it a bunch of snacks then try to win every game. It'll get you lots of gotchi-points as well as raise your Intelligence points sky high! But before you try, for a toddler, you HAVE to get Harutchi. That's the only toddler who is in the Mame family. If you get a Harutchi, keep gaining intelligence points. Try to get past 150 by the time your tamagotchi is an adult. If it's a young mametchi teen, I'm not totally sure, but I think if you get it, you have a better chance of getting Mametchi. Remember, I'm not totally sure. By the time it's an adult and has 100 or 150+ intelligence points, it should evolve into a Mametchi.

Remember, this works if you want to get Mimitchi too! Worked for me!

Hope I helped!

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back