Mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ristar

Reaction score
I started playing with my V3 again recently. I was raising the little guy like normal, and I had a 4 year old Obotchi as of this morning. I left for school without pausing it, however and did not find out that I had left it unpaused until it was about 9:00 PM. I came into my room to find a Mametchi sick in bed with SIX poops next to it. And the training meter was at FIVE UNITS. All of its other meters were empty, of course.

What caused this to happen? Last time I checked, Mametchi needed perfect care to be obtained. I was the worst Tama-parent ever to this thing today!

maybe someone at home took care of she\him before him\her left for school\work

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe someone at home took care of she\him before him\her left for school\work
Nobody in my house takes care of it except me.

My sligtley proved therey (Same name makes same growth) means that it may have been it's name that gave you it (EG: V1 name your tama Agis and get a :eek: mametchi too!!!!

My sligtley proved therey (Same name makes same growth) means that it may have been it's name that gave you it (EG: V1 name your tama Agis and get a :angry: mametchi too!!!!
I named it Hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back