Mametchi_Queen's Magical V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am the same Mametchi_Queen that has had about 5 different logs here. But this one I have had some inspiration for a new type than I've written before. But it's actually a new common type of logs I've seen: Tama Diary!

I hate to copy, but I think this kind of log would be brilliant and fun, and im doing this just for that reason.

So, welcome. My V4 is a Glow in the Dark Green shell.

Dear Diary,

Hello! I am Acorn. I was born this evening, and I am a v4. I don't know what that means exactly, but i know it's a kind of protection shell that I like to call home. And I'm pretty sure there is a home model called a v5 somewhere. Anyway, everything has been new for me today. I got sick when I was a baby, and I remember a feeling of hunger. I think Mametchi_Queen was watching something on TV she just told me. But I'm not hungry right now. I'm now a child called a Mohitamatchi I think. I'm gonna ask M_Q. Ok, I'm right. She also told me it's past bedtime. So, er, I played with my jumprope a bit, but I was born really late in the day, so now I have to go to sleep. Pooh. I'll write more tomorrow!!!

- [SIZE=14pt]Acorn[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Today was a great day. I woke up at 9 am, and right away M_Q had someone for me to meet. It was a tamagotchi living in a v2. His name was Pillow. He was about the same age as me and looked like a star. I asked M_Q why he did, and she said because we were different tamagotchis. I guess that makes sense. So next I just kind of hung around for a bit, then I begged M_Q to watch me jump rope again, and finally she did. It was sooooo much fun!!

And then I got a letter and I was so excited because it was my first letter - and it was poo. I was so unhappy...and M_Q could tell so she fed me a couple snacks and I felt a bit better. And then again, I played with Pillow. We had a pie eating contest and I won!!!!!

And now for the really exciting news right? I'm in Kindergarden! The teacher came and visited me!! It was like this:

Hello Acorn. It has come to my attention that you are of age to attend my kindergarden class

What? (I'm like really scared at this point cuz there is a strange person in my house talking about something crazy like kindergarden).

Would you like to come to my little school where you can meet other kids and sing?

Sure. School...M_Q would approve.

Yes, every parent wants their little girl or boy to attend kindergarden!

And then the teacher took me to the school and gave me a backpack. She told me to bring it with me every time I went to class. I nodded and went back home. I've gone to school a few times now....It's fun. Except when I can't sing the notes just right. And through playing games, and going to kindergarden, I have developed a number of skills:

13-smart

15-artistic

19-social

Wow this is a long entry. I'm gonna go to school again.

-[SIZE=14pt]Acorn[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Guess what? I'm writing in pink ink cause I'm a Young Dorotchi! M_Q Thinks I'm really cute, but I'm mature. I go to High School...Mr.Turtlepedia is my teacher and he's kinda strict, but thats okay. Since he's my teacher, I'm majoring in academics like math and writing.

But guess what. M_Q goes to school too, and its [SIZE=14pt]horrible!!![/SIZE] See, HER school doesnt let me be with her at all times, and she puts me in random places like the bottom of her bag, and in her pocket...dark places where I get jumbled around! Hmph. So my skills are really low cause she hardly finds time to play with me on the train and after school (sometimes). Its really sucko. So here are my grades:

Smart: 40

Artistic:27

Social :23

I'm also overweight. :furawatchi: My teacher told me I need to exercise and eat less snacks. Well, that's not exactly MY fault now is it. So, I'm not trying to hate on Mametchi_Queen; she just needs to get used to going back to school and taking care of me at the same time. So now she's gonna take me to tamatown!!! Whooo!

-[SIZE=14pt]Acorn[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Guess what. I'm all grown up! Pukatchi am I! Tomorrow I get a job. If I have enough skill and I can get my weight down. :mimitchi: . It's not my fault. I played lots of games today trying to loose some, but M_Q was also on a field trip and tried to take care of me. But it was hard and she was always whisking me into her pocket. And not much more happened. I changed, and I'm trying to get my weight more healthy as well as get prepared for a job. So I'll update tomorrow I guess!

-[SIZE=14pt]Acorn[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Sorry for my lack of prompt responses. But now it's the weekend and I can write a bit more. So yesterday, between school, M_Q managed to help me get a job. I am a school teacher!!! And I love doing it. I worked especially hard yesterday and lost over 20 lbs!!! M_Q says I sound too much like a diet ad. But at least I'm getting healthier. And I'm getting better at my job. Look at my skills:

smart :106

artistic:44

social :33

And I'm also 5 years and weighing 70 pounds. Yea. I still need to work out more. -_-

ok then.

-[SIZE=14pt]Acorn[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Good morning! I just wanted to write down a few facts about me, also called 'stats' :

training: [****** ]

smart:138

artistic:49

social:41

weight:65

generation:1

Isn't that cool? And I just got paid 2250 for my work yesterday! Now I'm going to tamatown with M_Q.

-[SIZE=14pt]Acorn[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Diary,

Oh, can you believe what happened to me today? Well first, I got a second job offering, and since I'd been working to get my social skills up, I got a job as a preschool teacher! I always wanted to be a preschool teacher! And now I am! I love little kids. And speaking of children...I had an amazing experience. I AM A MOTHER!~!~!~!~!~!~~!!!!

I can't believe it, but here he is. My little baby boy. I mated with a Zukyutchi whom M_Q is calling Zuko and now I have a son. Mametchi_Queen and I are still debating names for the little guy, although I believe I will leave him trustingly with M_Q to name. After all, she named me Acorn which I think is a lovely name. So now I'm off to feed my son and go to work.

-[SIZE=14pt]Acorn[/SIZE]

Dear Journal,

Hello. My name is Tree. I am 0 years old, because I was born this morning. M_Q takes care of me. She told me that my mother was a Pukatchi named Acorn, and that this is her old diary. But now, I'm going to have this be my journal!!!!!!

So, to begin with, I am Tree. Today, I remember playing with my jumprope with M_Q and I also I played a game called mimic. They were really fun. I also got accepted to kindergarden today. My teacher said she remembered my mother. It was really weird. But I enjoyed the singing we did in Kindergarten, so it was fine in the end. For dinner I had pizza! We bought it at the store. My mommy left me lots of money from her work so I can buy things at the store. But M_Q says one day, I'm gonna have a job and earn money too. Ok. I've got to go now.

Training: 1/9

Smart:14

Artistic:12

social:2

weight:24

-[SIZE=8pt]Tree[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Journal,

I am now an adult. A Gozorutchi to be specific. I no, I havent written it a while - sorry! As a teen, I was an obotchi, which was also a universal teen. But M_Q likes me as a Gozorutchi, and I'm glad. I've been going to school recently, trying to boost up my skills so I can be a doctor. I've really wanted to be one. So besides dealing with my education...I have a weight problem. M_Q says my mother was a bit overweight too. :furawatchi: . But I'm working on it! And tomorrow I will tell you if I get to be a doctor or not.

Training:4/9

smart: 37

artistic: 22

social: 7

weight: 72

generation: 2

-[SIZE=8pt]Tree[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Now I'm going to my high school graduation. I'll be back soon.

-Tree.

2min later:

Hi again. It was so sad. I'm really going to miss Mr. Turtlepedia. Now for my interview! Wish me luck for doctor!

-Tree.

2 min later:

Hi. No doctor. I wasn't offered. I was offered TV studio, music studio, fireman, scientist and school teacher. So since I was denied my chance at medicine, I tried an interview for a school teacher, because my mother was a school teacher, and I thought it was worth a try. So I got the job...(yay!) and now I'm a school teacher. Now I'm off to teach my first class! I'm supposed to bring a big book with me. Hm...

-[SIZE=14pt]Tree[/SIZE]

Hi, I've returned. Sorry about the time gap. But Tree did eventually become a doctor, and shortly after, he mated with a Maidtchi, and had a daughter. Tree left her this morning. I named her Sunni (like sunny, with an 'i' instead). Earlier, she wrote down what she wanted me to say:

Dear Diary,

Today is the first day/year of my life. I have an early memory from when I was really little. My Daddy. It was a big man who was dark all over except for a peep hole where you could see his eyes. M_Q said that he was my Daddy, a kind of grown up called a Gozarutchi. Except I don't see him anymore. He lives up on Tama-Planet, but he left me with M_Q and she takes care of me.

Today, she fed me a yummy sandwich, and also I got a cupcake!!!! I've decided I like those foods. We also played with my jumprope, and then I got accepted into preschool! I like the teacher, she's really nice. And singing is fun too. It's almost bedtime for me, and then M_Q is gonna take all this into my diary. Cool! Good night!

-[SIZE=21pt]Sunni[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Good morning! I forgot to mention yesterday that I am a Harutchi. I heard M_Q talking to her brother about families this morning so I asked her what they were. She said, that families are the catagories (i think thats the word she used) of tamagotchis that I can grow into, based on whether I'm more intellectual, artistic or social. Isn't that interesting? I asked M_Q what family I'm in, and she said that I was too young to be in a family yet. She said we would have to wait until I was older to see how I would grow up. So then I asked what family my Daddy was in. She said he was in a group that didn't have any special thing about them, and they had been available through the tamagotchi homes for a long time. Thats cool.

I've already gone to preschool this morning. My teacher said I've really improved with my singing. I'm glad. Ooh! M_Q just told me she wants to take me to Tamagotchi Planet - where my Daddy and Grandmother live. I'm gonna live there too one day. Once I'm all grown up.

-[SIZE=21pt]Sunni[/SIZE]

Hi, it's Mametchi_Queen, I just thought I'd add in some facts about Sunni at the end of this entry:

Training:3/9

smart: 4

artistic:22

social:29

weight:22

Generation:3rd

Inheritance: 15055

Dear Diary,

HI!!!!!! Guess what? As you can see my pen color changed, a sure sign that I did too! YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm a ringotchi, the kind that looks like an apple. Its sweet. I'm in High School too, studying with Mr. Canvas. He's really weird, but I learn a lot about interaction with him. Today I went to school for about 5 classes, and just tagged along with M_Q's day. She even let me have soda as a treat!! Besides school, I played with my two flags today and also the mimic game. Ha, I pulled out my old jumprope too. Its really fun. So now to show you how I've improved, M_Q told me to record those facts about me:

training:4/9

smart:24

artistic:37

social:68

weight:24

age:2 (or if you do the formula for human years [age x 6 + 1 =human age] im 13.)

Talk to you tomorrow!!

-

[SIZE=21pt]Sunni[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Well, much to everyone's surprise, I became a Masktchi today. And because in real life (and not just what M_Q sees on my home screen) I'm red and white, I'm keeping my red pen. :) So here I am. An adult. And way too early too! I was only 2 years old, (13) and then later today, I turned 3 (19). And life's not too bad, not too different either. I sort of feel that superiority that I'm all grown up, but some of me is mourning my childhood that is now behind me.

Ok, now M_Q wants to put a note in this entry. I think she's upset that I'm a Masktchi (which is a universal character just like my father). I asked her, and she of course said no, and that she was glad I'd grown up to be my own unique adult. Hm. Ok, here she is.

-[SIZE=21pt]Sunni[/SIZE]

Hey. Sunni thinks I'm disappointed that she's a universal character, but thats really not true. Anyway, this note is just to say that I realized, that how everyone has been saying (well they did when V4 was popular) that with the skill points, care doesn't even matter. But this proves that wrong. Because Sunni was well cared for and had lots of skill points, but then I had a school day where I kind of neglected her, and she became a universal character from a Mame Family teen. Now my note is getting lengthy. Bye Bye.

Dear Diary,

Well, I just graduated. So sad. I'm gonna miss freaky Mr. Canvas. Now for my job interview. Here it is. What should I pick? What do I want to be? Well, I always liked little kids. I'm going to see if I can get a preschool teacher job. Or maybe as a firewoman! That would be exciting. I'll have to go see!

-Sunni

Guess what!!!!!!!! the first two jobs I was offered were firewoman and preschool. So I went out for preschool, and I was accepted! I am now a preschool teacher! I'm so happy! Off to work!

-[SIZE=21pt]Sunni[/SIZE]

Dear Diary,

Hi. Sunni here, and nothing much has changed in my life. I am still a preschool teacher - a job that I do like. Every day I feel a little bit older and M_Q says that the matchmaker should visit me soon. And from there, will be the end of my time on earth. M_Q will have raised me successfully so I can live on Tama-Planet. All this is good. While this is considerably far off, its coming. But for right now, I focus on my job.

-[SIZE=21pt]Sunni[/SIZE]

*blows dust*

"Wow! What's this?"

"Sky? Where are you?"

"Mametchi_Queen! Look what I found!"

"Oh yes! This was your mother's diary, and her fathers before her, and his mother's before him. Going back three generations."

"That's so cool!"

"I'd forgotten about it. Do you want to write?"

"Yes! Can I? Really? I'm gonna get my pink pen..."

Dear Diary,

I can't believe I just found this, awesome book in the back of the house. I can see in the other pages the entries of my great grandmother! Mametchi_Queen's Magical v4 Log. Hm. Must have been talking about the caregiver and type of house. So, wanna know what's up with my life?? I'm a teenager. Hawaikotchi. In tama years, I'm 15, but in human years I'm only 2. I go to High School, with Ms. Flower. She's really nice. When M_Q doesn't have HER school, I love to go there. It's the best fun I have all day, while I sit around getting hungry and unhappy. Bored. Ooh! I just got mail! Lets open it. AWWW! a heart. <3 So. Do you want to see my report card?

Training: 4/9

smart :16

art:31

social: 7

weight: 33

Now I have to go. Bye Bye!!

-Sky

Latest posts

Back