Mametchi's Quest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterTama232

Reaction score
Ok this is only Chap. 1. More are coming soon!

Mametchi's Quest

Chapter One

"Come on, Dad! Were gonna miss the expo!" an eager Mametchi said as he pulled his father as fast as he could. "Whoa there, son! What's the rush?"

"I promised Kuchipatchi and Memetchi I would be there by 4:00!" Mametchi said.

"It's only 2:45," Mametchi's dad said. "Is there a reason your going an hour and fifteen minutes early?"

Mametchi is a smart little Tama. He secretly had a crush on Memetchi, his friend since pre-school, and wanted it to remain secret. The reason he wanted go early was so he could look at all the displays about earth and when they walked around he could state the facts before they read the information about the country. He thought it would impress Memetchi.

"I, uh, want to.....Talk to Gozarutchi about the Japan display," Mametchi lied, "About the martial arts and stuff,"

"That doesn't seem like you," Mametchi's dad said, "I thought you liked science,"

Mametchi stopped and stared at his dad, who never seemed to run out of questions. Of course, Mametchi's dad was a scientist. He had to question everything. Mametchi saw his dad as a hero for that. But, right now it was getting annoying.

The Tama and Earth Expo was the biggest event on the Tamagotchi Planet. It was started by the 14 original Tamagotchi, one of whom was his father.

His father would often tell the story of him and his friends going to earth, to find a artifact for the earth exhibit in the Tamagotchi Museum's Galaxy wing. He would tell of how his friend Masktchi brought back a popcicle stick, and everyone laughed at it, but Cosmotchi explained how he brought the spirit of good will from an alien world. A girl gave the popcicle to Masktchi when he broke the bubble gum machine he was going to bring back. Now they have been setting up an expo about Earth every year, so others could learn about Earth.

"Hey, Mametchi!" a voice called, "Over here!"

"Hey guys!" Mametchi said as he came running toward his friends. "There she is," Mametchi kept saying in his mind.

The three friends walked through the expo, Mametchi explaining everything.

He knew his plan was working perfectly.

That's it for now!

Hope you like it!

feel free to leave coments!

Latest posts

Back