Manga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think thats fair?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Or lil*kitty*kat and I should protest

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry*bridget

Reaction score
OK me and lil*kitty*kat love reading Fruits Basket the vice principal order some for the school she read one and said there were too many swear and she can't have books with swears inthe librayin them so she is or has sent them back here's the stupid part me and lil*kitty*kat do a thing callked libray club at morning recess( we just put books away) the other i found a book and was reading it and it had the words Lez and s e x god and thongs stuff like that my point is you cant have fruits basket but you can have that it is so stupid at least we can read fruits basket at school

Mmmm, well mabe its because they didn't know those other books had that in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as you progress through the school system you'll encounter books with some pretty racy language. However, these books are usually considered by teachers as works of literary genius (heh), which is why they are permissible. However, fruits basket is very much a comic with no real value in terms of learning in the eyes of a teacher (despite the fact it's a great manga), which is why they may not allow it.

You idiot!

I was the one who said, "Lets go tell Mrs.------- so maybe we can keep the fruits basket!"

You said,

"But I wanna read it!"

LOL

Yea, but still, it's unfair. There's disgusting pervy books but no furuba. She skims the furubas for swears and then she ignores the other books!!!

She is such a witch!

By the way, it was not cuz it was a manga. She's perfectly ok with mangas, but now she wont even let us read our fruits baskets in the class.

good thing she's only our LA teacher....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back