Many Many Questions v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMimitchi

Reaction score
Ahem.. :angry:

i just got my v4 today 3/27/08

i still have much to learn :p and i have

a couple of questions? care to answer for me? :p

it would really help me understand more about the v4 :D

HERE ARE SOME OF MY QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS :

1.My tama just got a backpack from this other tama

does this mean schools about to start for my little buddy? :eek: :p :blink:

(WHEN WILL IT START AND WUT DO I DO?)

2.When I Play In TamaTown i get these items :p

and when im ready to log out i get their codes i input these codes

and i get nothing O_O wierd :lol:

(is it suppsoe to be like tat?)

(EXAMPLE: im playing slots [iv won a robot] i logout i get the could i input shows me a present than when i go to my items i dont have the robot )

3.Does Any Noe If These Are Normal? oo.. and

any1 got a chart on like which character turns into wut and how many days does

it take for it to change like 2days its an adult.. B) ;) :D

4.and when i get food my tama automaticly eats it D:

food codes is this normal?

And Again To Say This Is A v4 And Im New To The v4 And Really DOnt Understand It

very Well.... :D :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Yes, she's now enrolled in school (or preschool.) You can send her to class by selecting Work in the Connect menu.

2. The things you win (that is, you don't have to pay for) are souvenirs. They'll be in your souvenir list. (To get to your souvenir list, activate the Baseball & Bat icon, then scroll down through several screens of menu items. Select the Souvenir entry in the menu.) Souvenirs are arranged in the list by their pre-assigned number. Souvenirs that you haven't yet acquired don't show up in the list, but there's a blank spot in the list where they go. For example, if you have souvenir #1 and #5, the list will show #1, blank, blank, blank (these are where #2 through #4 go), then #5, then blanks through to the end of the list (the list goes up to #32).

3. baby + 1 hour = toddler

toddler + 1 hour = kindergarten teacher appears and enrols your character in preschool

toddler + 24 hours = teen

teen + 1 hour = graduates from preschool then enrols in school

teen + 48 hours = adult

adult + 24 hours = graduates from school and can select a job

adults can mate at around age 6

4. Some prizes are snacks and foods that your Tamagotchi will automatically eat. This is normal. But here's a trick: if your Tamagotchi has a toothache at the time she wins the snack or food prize, she will put it into her inventory instead of eating it.

You can send her to class as often as you want. Go ahead and try it. It's ok to experiment.

She's in preschool then. Later, in school, and at work (once she gets a job,) there is a game you can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back