MapleStory DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
MapleStory DS came out in Korea and in Australia. It should come out in the U.S.A. and other places between April 2008 and March 2009. I hope it comes out soon!

What do you think about his?

Whats Maplestory. I heard people here talking about it. I'll look it up on gamestop.

You mean a DS version of the MMORPG Maple story? Sounds cool. I have never played it before but even so interesting.

Ok whats maplestory? Could someone explain what you do in the game?

It's a RPG where you fight monsters, do quests, train and try to become the highest level 200 and become famous!

It's on PC. I think this is good as maplestory can screw up your computer, so you can use your DS instead.

Wow. I'm glad it's coming out on DS, it tends to lag my computer. But I don't know if it'll come out in the UK...I hope so. ^.^

Maple Story on the DS? thats pretty cool... and itll be even better since ii have wifi! Thanks for the info, ill ask my people at GameStop about this new DS MMORPG. Thanks again for the info!

Trauma

MapleStory DS came out in Korea and in Australia. It should come out in the U.S.A. and other places between April 2008 and March 2009. I hope it comes out soon!
What do you think about his?
Cool Im half korean

so my cousin has it =D

Wow! My friend, was practically DREAMING for Maple Story on DS! And her dream came true! MAPLE STORY IS COOL! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back