MapleStory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, no.

There are some weak snails etc. At the hunting ground.

In henesys, and ofcourse the taxi's down by 10% for begginers.

I would say get on a not so filled channel, and go kill.

Or go into lith harbour, that way>>,

Trainthere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... I'm lv. 14 as a Magician. I can kill a lot of things now. I got my cousin hooked and he's lv. 13! He joined Sunday. He's a swordsman.

Also, my cousin and I met that big pink cake you see at the beginning when choosing a server 3 times!

I play on a Private MS server. (Called DagonMS)

Basically, NX Doesnt expire, The EXP is x100. And your Stats are decent.

NX is also bought with Mesos. Which is also x100

I play on a Private MS server. (Called DagonMS)Basically, NX Doesnt expire, The EXP is x100. And your Stats are decent.

NX is also bought with Mesos. Which is also x100
[SIZE=13pt]o_O" Uhh...Ok? Never heard of it before. :eek: [/SIZE]

But yay~ I'm back to being addicted to Maple Story again! :D (Woot finally level 72. ;])

And now I feel like I'm gonna die unless this patch hurries up and finishes > :eek:

This DagonMS is 100x more fun that Regular. It runs the same aswell.

Atm. Im a Lvl 75DK. With Blue skin (SMUUURFFF) and Black GrandLionman Hair (Still rare on DMS)

[SIZE=13pt]o_O" Uhh...Ok? Never heard of it before. B) [/SIZE] 

But yay~ I'm back to being addicted to Maple Story again! :( (Woot finally level 72. ;])

And now I feel like I'm gonna die unless this patch hurries up and finishes > B)
if you've never heard of private servers I strongly suggest you familiarize yourself with them.

they're far superior to globalMS—exp rates are reasonable, communities are closer knit, and the grind isn't anywhere NEAR as bad. also, NX items are free of charge (although they'll still run you a pretty penny in mesos.) On some you might need to be invited, though, so shop around a bit before settling on a server (there are hundreds to explore.)

The exp rates vary—on some servers you can get to lvl ~70 in a day. Some are faster, some are slower. Check 'em out.

if you've never heard of private servers I strongly suggest you familiarize yourself with them.
they're far superior to globalMS—exp rates are reasonable, communities are closer knit, and the grind isn't anywhere NEAR as bad. also, NX items are free of charge (although they'll still run you a pretty penny in mesos.) On some you might need to be invited, though, so shop around a bit before settling on a server (there are hundreds to explore.)

The exp rates vary—on some servers you can get to lvl ~70 in a day. Some are faster, some are slower. Check 'em out.
[SIZE=13pt] :p Oh yeah~[/SIZE]

I searched it on google, and checked it out a little more. It seems pretty cool,

but I still think I'd like MSglobal better. O_O

Like...If you can get level 70 in a day...How fun is that? :eek:

And also, I can't imagine that theres very much people that play it.

I'm sure it'd be pretty hard to find a person. Due to the size, of the MS world.

I'd feel so...Lonely. D:

Trust me, DagonMS is VERY populer.

The people who play it are friendly, and dont KS you.

Its easy to find people. Usually at each time theres 5000+ people on it.

Private Server > RiggedMS and RedMS

Have a 120 Night Lord

Level 90 Mage

levle 70 somin Sniper

I'm lv. 16 now.

It dang hard to be a higher level.

But I go on a good server, Broa.

If anyone goes there and has a two-handed items or weapon, I need to trade with you.

I bought a Chocolate Roll, and it equips over a two-handed weapon or blunt weapon.

BUT I HAVE NONE.

I want to have a giant tootsie roll!

I also bought...

1 million mesos (x2)

Chocolate Roll

Turkey

The Hats that don't have a top that you put to the side

Peace Band

=]

That's only now. My dad owes my 10,000 points almost. >=}

Yeh, good luck. If you want to depend on your magic, stock up on MP potions. Also, you're gonna have weaker HP so don't handle bosses yet.

[SIZE=13pt] :) Oh yeah~[/SIZE]I searched it on google, and checked it out a little more. It seems pretty cool,

but I still think I'd like MSglobal better. O_O

Like...If you can get level 70 in a day...How fun is that? :blink:

And also, I can't imagine that theres very much people that play it.

I'm sure it'd be pretty hard to find a person. Due to the size, of the MS world.

I'd feel so...Lonely. D:
i agree, actually, that's why I try to play on slowish servers because I don't like leveling that fast either.

GMS has been ruined by script kiddies and overpopulation in my opinion, I just can't take it.

lvl 20. i dont go on very much. i go on once a month. when i first played, i played for hours everyday. but i dont like getting addicted to it. so i stopped playing so much.

My character's gonna get married! Sure, my gf is 7 levels lower, but I'm so happy! <3

I started yesterday on a private server,

Level 48 Bandit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back