Maria's Journey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamateen is BACK!!!!!!!!!

Haha, you're all so happy right? :angry:

I've been SOOO busy lately, it's crazy! So much homework and it's just overwhelming! Anyway, I'm going to try again. I'll probably get on like barely at all, like only on weekends, but I hope I can make time!

Maria is doing great! Finally unpaused her today. I'm keeping track of her age by saying every 24 hrs, she's a new age. So far it's been eight hours of unpaused-ness. She has 98,469 pts. I played a lot of jump rope with her today.

I'll try to post soon! Unfortunitely, tomorrow is Monday! Well, later!

-*tamateen* :)

WHOA!!!!

What on earth just happened? Why does it look so...DIFFERENT????? I know it's been like a month but come on!

A few major updates:

-Alana and Bree are sadly being turned off. (like forever) These tamas are like 5 years old and got a LOT of use, but the buttons are starting to fail, and I'd rather just turn them off now then see the day they stop forever. :( I might go back and see them become adults one day. Just not anytime soon. I feel sooo sad!

-Maria has been on pause a LOT, like all the time, lately. I'm SOO busy right now, but soon it will be winter break! Plus my winter club will end in a few weeks or so! (sob!)

-I'm getting a new version 3 tama! Not for a longgg time, probably my b-day in March. I'm going to give Maria am oldie friend! I miss checking the age all excitedly, plus oldies are EASY :D I'm going to try it without pausing him/her (hoping a guy!) and do it this summer. I know, too long away right? I just don't want to risk him or her dying in school! (So if any of you are still reading this, lol ;) )

I'll post sometime....maybe......IM SO BUSY! :( I MISS MY TAMAS!!!! :( :(;(

*tamateen*

(where are the tama faces? FAIL! :( )

PS I FINALLY GOT COLOR TO WORK! YAY!

Hey people who are reading this!

So it's been, like, a few weeks I guess since my last post. The reason I'm updating is because for Christmas I got the tama 4.5 I begged for! She's in a red and black really cool shell. Here are some stats...

Name: Noell

Hungry heart:full

Happy heart: full

Training-full

Pencil:95

Stars:99

Flowers:70

Weight: 16 lbs

Generation: 1st

(shows how amazing my life is, right? ;)

That's pretty much it for Noell, more on her later.

Maria is pretty old right now, not sure exactly. Unfortunitely, being the lazy bum that I am, I stopped tracking her age. Sorry! :( Actually, I feel kind of stupid now....

Also, my amazing plan is that if Noell or any of her kids/grandkids etc. die before the summer, I'll use the new 4.5 to run a new oldie. I'm just not sure yet, and it's a long ways away. Sorry for the very boring post!

*tamateen* :lol:

Hi people I doubt are reading this right now!

BIG BIG BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going for the gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend let me borrow her V3 tamagotchi and i'm going to attempt to break the age record! I'm starting asap this summer! It was just born yesterday, her dad is named Seth and her name is going to be Grace! I'm starting a whole new log this summer to see how far I can get without pausing! Are you all SO EXCITED???

*ackuard silence*

it's just me isn't it??

Anyway, I'll probably call it "Grace's Journey" (creative right?) so look for it soon!

*tamateen* :wacko:

PS is anyone out there even still reading this? I'm sorry it's been so long! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back