Mario kart! played it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats awesome. i played online with 6033 vp. until my cuz broke it. now i play laptop psp and wii.

U people rock :wacko: I play mariokart all the time <3 <3 :D kutchipatchilvr2000 u r on my list of awesome people my friend.....

I was just wondering, 'cos yesterday i got mario kart on wii & a new music star! How cool. Anyways, if you do tell me some tips 'cos i'm not very good on it yet! Thanks. :(

Yush, i have Mario Kart Wii, and it's awesome! ^w^ I have all gold medals in 50cc, 100cc, 150cc and mirror mode! Some tips? sure:

1. take full advantage of the wii remote; flick it when you're in the air to do a trick and get a speed boost. also use wheelies on straightaways on bikes

2. don't waste items. if you're in the lead, hold down the b button to keep shells or banana peels trailing behind you to block other things from hitting you. this also works with item blocks, but don't let anything hit you when its behind you.

3. when you're going around sharp turns, its best not to hold down the accelerator, you'll most likely hit something or fall off the edge. however, if braking slows you down too much, instead, just let off the accelerator for a second while you're turning.

4. this one i've never got the hang of, but if you're in manual mode, you can get mini-turbos by drifting back and forth on straight tracks, for example in delfino square near the finish line. (i don't do this myself, and i'm not really sure how, but i would try it anyway. :D )

That's all i can think of off the top of my head right now, but if you need help just ask.

Yeah its fun. I got more thatn a star in 50cc,100cc and 150cc but I suck in Mirror mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love mario kart! :-D I've gotten gold medals on....well everything. i've had it for a while, though.

Haha, I love playing MarioKart on the Wii, despite the fact that I usually end up screaming at the television because I fall off a ledge or something and end up in twelfth place. :)

Yush, i have Mario Kart Wii, and it's awesome! ^w^  I have all gold medals in 50cc, 100cc, 150cc and mirror mode!  Some tips?  sure:
1. take full advantage of the wii remote; flick it when you're in the air to do a trick and get a speed boost.  also use wheelies on straightaways on bikes

2. don't waste items.  if you're in the lead, hold down the b button to keep shells or banana peels trailing behind you to block other things from hitting you.  this also works with item blocks, but don't let anything hit you when its behind you.

3. when you're going around sharp turns, its best not to hold down the accelerator, you'll most likely hit something or fall off the edge.  however, if braking slows you down too much, instead, just let off the accelerator for a second while you're turning.

4. this one i've never got the hang of, but if you're in manual mode, you can get mini-turbos by drifting back and forth on straight tracks, for example in delfino square near the finish line.  (i don't do this myself, and i'm not really sure how, but i would try it anyway. :) )

That's all i can think of off the top of my head right now, but if you need help just ask.
Thanks!!! ;D I go online already. xD

TamaMum Edit: Topic merged with existing active thread to avoid confusion

Last edited by a moderator:
i wanted to play online, but my wii won't connect to my wireless router for some reason.

I have it and i am about to unlock the last four vehicles and the last three characters ^o^

BTW, who has friend codes?

^Would those three characters be Dry Bowser, Rosalina, and Mii outfit B? Those are the three i need still. I think i have all the vehicles now, and i unlocked the alternate start screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back