Marriage help please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

botific

Reaction score
I can go to the dating place now and I have clicked on it more than 10 times but I just keep getting the oldie guy! I don't understand!!!

My pet is memetchi and I have a tamago...

Last edited by a moderator:
once you go through a certain number of marriage candidates, the only choice you have left is the oldie guy. no matter how many times you go through it, it will only give you him/her from that point forward.

:( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, you can go up to three times a day and get a "regular" character, and then you get Ojitchi.

After that, you can come back the next day and get more "regular" characters.

Just keep coming back at random times and hopefully you will get another male tama. All of the oldies are the worst, and no one wants to marry them! I totally understand! ^_^

Good luck!

You only get 3 'normal characters' to come until the old guy comes. You get 3 choices of normal adult characters every day, so don't worry. New characters will come tomorrow. :)

I wish I would have known that BEFORE I MARRIED THE OLDIE!!! D:!! :(

lol thats funny i am very sorry about your misfortune in a partner thats gross lol oldie marrying a regular I though only oldies can marry oldies. anyways Yeah you get new choices everytday and I was under the impression that you don't marry oldies until your one yourself (I don't own one yet but I have been researching tama-gos trying to get ready so I know everything about it when I get it.

Don't worry, it doesn't affect the character that your baby will become, it's purely aesthetical (I'm sorry if I misspelled that).

Do you watch the show Modern Family? Because if you do, then just think of your little family like Jay and Gloria. ^_^

I am so glad I found this info! I have Chamametchi and I try to marry her but I kept getting the creepy old guy..... So thanks! :nazotchi: :D

Awhile ago, I had a character on my tamagotchi, and whenever I did the dating show, even the first time, I only had Ojitchi as an option! :huh:

One time on my Tama Go I went to the Dating Place about 10 times and I never got an oldie... How odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back