Marriage help(V6/Music Star)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
I want my Togetchi to marry a Memetchi.

The problem is that one of my band members is a Memetchi.

I don't want to wait till my tama is 8 to get married!!! :angry:

Can he also marry Memetchi even though that character is one of his band members??? :huh:

You don't have to wait for your tama to be 8 yrs old to marry a band member. You have to wait till 8:00 pm for the band member to come and propose to your tama.

NOTE: Your tama must be at least 5 yrs old to marry and if there's another girl in your band then it will be random to whether she comes or the Memetchi.

To answer your question, I'm not sure. I would think you could marry one but unless the match maker comes with a Memetchi I'd wait for the Band member Memetchi to come.

Hope that helped!

You don't have to wait for your tama to be 8 yrs old to marry a band member. You have to wait till 8:00 pm for the band member to come and propose to your tama.NOTE: Your tama must be at least 5 yrs old to marry and if there's another girl in your band then it will be random to whether she comes or the Memetchi.

To answer your question, I'm not sure. I would think you could marry one but unless the match maker comes with a Memetchi I'd wait for the Band member Memetchi to come.

Hope that helped!
Yea I know all this stuff because I married one of my band members 2 Gens. ago and im on Gen.10 right now.

So now this is just a "wait and see" experiment now. :) ;)

HELP!! i set my tama to 7:59pm and nothing happened!!!

I am 8 yrs old and a band manager has NEVER come to my door, is my tama broken? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

It did help but it is eight yrs old and NO band member has evr come!!!! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

No match maker has EVR come 2 my door and i am 8 yrs old HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
cheerful-monkey.jpg

Hi Nina my tama died  :D   :angry:angry:  :angry:   :angry:   :angry:
i don't think that this belong here plese edit your post and post it in the Tamagotchi Memorial section

but i am so sorry about your tama nida.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to practice in the music studio alot when they were teens then they might come, I think you have to practice in the studio as many times as you need to connect, so I'd try doing it 20 to 30 times. I hope this helped!

You need to practice in the music studio alot when they were teens then they might come, I think you have to practice in the studio as many times as you need to connect, so I'd try doing it 20 to 30 times. I hope this helped!
aa321 made a better point, to marry a Band Mate, you must practice your band a couple of times, then you set the time at 7:29 P.M. and wait till it's 7:30. :rolleyes: You do it when it's an adult. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back