Marriage Partners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
So I've noticed a few people mentioned that they scroll through the matches in the dating place. I usually just pick the first one they give me.

Does it actually matter what mate you chose? Are there any benefits to who you pick?

I looked around and couldn't find a topic like this so I'm hoping this isn't considered a duplicate :/

There isn't really any benefit in choosing one mate over another, apart from personal preference. Some people like to favor some characters over others, and would much rather their Tamagotchi marry said characters than others.

SAM, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE A GUIDE!!!

You can also marry with previous tamagotchi.

Such as 5-Familitchi/5.5-Celeb/6-MusicStar. Although I've married to a Music Star... Once you have all four smiles that are wide, they can marry when one is of age... (Tama-go perfreb) After 30-40 connections or so. I haven't married to any of the V5 tamas yet... As they don't directly show in my friendlist....

They marry and then separate between the two tamas. They each have one baby for the separate tamas. (Such as, Twins, they split and one goes with mom, one with dad.) They will revert back to the baby of the Tama you've married to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back