MARRIAGE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollyhedge

Reaction score
Why Cant I Go On The Dating SHow When I Click ON It It Just OCmes Up With The Match Maker And an Angry noise with three Speech Bubles :S Whats Up with That???

I am having the same problem! Mine are adults, and I have no clue why it wouldn't let me. I also tried to connect with my other tamagotchi toy and click Marry, but it rejects.

Same here, i tried yesterday when they first became adults ANGRY i tried today about and hour ago, ANGRY how long do i have to wait????

you have to wait 48 hours after they become an adult or 2 days.

:]

when they came to adult you need to wait for 2 days and than you cango dating :eek:

:eek: dats wat happend 2 mine!

OMG!

its well annoyin!

:eek: :D

[SIZE=14pt]my tamas:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]V1~4[/SIZE]

V2~3

V3~6

V4~5

V4.5~5

V5~3

angelgotchi~2[i went 2 my cousin in japan nd i got 2 angel gotchis!]

tama ocean~2[i went 2 my cousin in japan nd i got 2 tama oceans!]

can we be friends???

its wiered cuz lotsa ppls are saying wait 48 hrs or 2 days but most ppls i no have to wait 4 days or a week! its annoying!

:)

Oh Tahts A Point cuz when you pause them it stops there growth so therefore you would ahve to wait longer

As many have already said, to use the dating show to marry one of your V5 characters your characters must be at least 48 hours (2 days) into adulthood, starting AFTER the day they became adults.

This might help:

Newly Adult Character=NOT mateable

Adult Character Who Has Been an Adult for at Least 48 Hours After Growing=mateable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back