Marriages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dala_Vyktoria

Reaction score
Hello! ;)

I have a Tamagotchi V5 and I wanna marry my Antoinetchi with someone... Who do you believe that is the best candidate for her? I had seen some charts of the characters, and it says which are the correct couples (like Kuromametchi and Makiko, for example) but, being Antoinetchi a secret character, I don't know who is the best character for marry her... Anybody could help me, please? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... But I had read about that we could match our characters with someone to make a pure family (like Mametchi and Chantotchi), do you know who is the "half orange" of Antoinetchi? :huh:

You can marry them to any Tamagotchi on the dating channel. :)
Ok... But I had read about that we could match our characters with someone to make a pure family (like Mametchi and Chantotchi), do you know who is the "half orange" of Antoinetchi? :huh:

There is no other half of Antoinetchi, unless you think Eiyutchi is the other half becuase it is the male secret character.

There is no other half of Antoinetchi, unless you think Eiyutchi is the other half becuase it is the male secret character.
Could be... The problem now is that we only can get Eiyutchi if we give to Mametchi a Golden Been, isn't? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back