Marriages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko_x3

Reaction score
I have three friends with v3 tamagotchis and we plan to eventually have ours mate together. right now, we cant because all four of us have girls [what are the chances? :ichigotchi: ].

when we eventually have two of them mate.. how does the egg thing work?

ive heard that an egg is dropped off in each screen. im assuming they stay the same gender, then.

is it basically like two different kids then?

im confused !!

i also hava questgion about marriages if my tama is one yr younger than the other one but they our both adults will they have babys?

i also hava questgion about marriages if my tama is one yr younger than the other one but they our both adults will they have babys?
i assume so...

but can anybody help me ??

Well, when 2 Tamas 'mate', the boy Tama will come to girl Tama's screen, then the lights will go out, and the girl Tama will actually give birth (not lay eggs) to 2 babies. Then the other baby goes to the boy Tama. The babies will always be the same gender, and yes, they're two different Tamas.

By the way, marriage doesn't really exist on Tamagotchis. They don't have wedding and such.

They can only have babies together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, when 2 Tamas 'mate', the boy Tama will come to girl Tama's screen, then the lights will go out, and the girl Tama will actually give birth (not lay eggs) to 2 babies. Then the other baby goes to the boy Tama. The babies will always be the same gender, and yes, they're two different Tamas.
By the way, marriage doesn't really exist on Tamagotchis. They don't have wedding and such.

They can only have babies together.
[i know there was no wedding, but thanks anyway. :ichigotchi: ]

thank you !!

that was a lot of help.

does this mean that you can name the two tamas different things?

my friends tama and my tama mateed and they are so far evoving the same :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back