Married Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braskababe08

Reaction score
Help, I'm so confused! I have a version 5 and I can't even tell how old the tamagotchis are. They just grow at random times.

Anyway my real question...I originally grew 3 characters on here, 2 of the girls grew up to have the same name and looked the same but they weren't twins to begin with, the other one was a boy. I married one of the girls and now my original 3 characters have gone away, what happened to the other 2? The girl I married had 3 new characters with her new hubby lol! So now only the 3 new babies are on the screen, and now when I go into the icon to check their hunger and all of that it says generation 2 and shows the new family but not the other 2 characters I originally had.

Oh also. Is it good or bad to keep feeding them? They always seem to be hungry ever half hour, their hearts go down fast even though I feed them all the time.

I'm not sure but i think the other 2 just disappear. And also i think that if you have 4 full hearts you just need feed it once or twice to get it full. Do not feed them if all hearts are full. I think this is right but i am not sure.

Hope i helped :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back