married

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

married

• how

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

teddyb44

Reaction score
:D i have read that your tamas can get married but i dont know how could someone tell me how to make them marry each other :D

dont think they get married, they just fall in love

and wot does your poll mean lol

doesnt make sense :D

They do get married. When they mate....and the little heart comes up above their heads....BanDai uses that as getting 'married'. Lol. I would've demanded for a honey moon myself. =P

it was as pointless as urs usually are purcelly :D Joke

it shud show them getting married,

a picture of wedding cake :D

1) there only around 7mb

2) that wouldtake up alot

3)marc what you on a bout is admin warning for no reason?

urs are just as pointless

a lil pictgure of a wedding cake wudnt take up much space......

maybe the animation of them eating it would, but not the pic

:rolleyes: i have read that your tamagotchis can get married but i dont know how could someone tell me how to make them marry each other :huh:
they don't get married. they just fall in love and have babies. :huh:

if you want them to get married.... push in the code for love potion and wait for them to be adults. then use 1 love potion (dont use for both really a waste u only need 1) and then u should see your tama is in love. then connect with the one you want to get married. just keep on commecting over and over and 1 time when you connect they would have a wedding and a baby. now you would have another generation of tamagotchi! :)

just keep on connecting with a different gender but u dont have 2 use the honey(love potion) to mate. just keep connecting until your relationships are 5 hearts. then keep cinnecting and they will kiss each other and getmarried

Your tamagotchis can get married. Maybe not officially, but to my imagination, yes, they do get married! :huh:

You need a boy and girl tamagotchi and they have to fall in love. Then they will have 2 beautiful babies! 2 boys or 2 girls! Sometimes it can even be one boy and one girl!

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back