marrige problems!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama tobias

Reaction score
So my mametchi was 5 and i was really bored and i just married my other TF and I speed my time to 6:59 cuz thats wen my tamas wake up and wen mametchi woke up he was 6 but wen I looked to se if the dating place had appeared it hadn't so this mornin i woke up checked for the datin place but no it wasnt there and i got bored so i changed the time to 6:59 again to see if it would be there but no hes now 8 and im worried please help!!!

A lot of the tamagotchis - particularly V1-V6 are programmed to evolve to the next stage based on the number of hours they have been running (not the age of the tama shown in the stats screen). So it will not always make any difference to your tama if you change the time, only the age counter will continue to increase - as you have noticed.

But if your tama character has not yet been an adult for the necessary number of hours (unpaused) then the dating place will not appear - no matter how often you change the time or date because the programme knows that the tama is too young. Hope this makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back