marry or not

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalove46

Reaction score
Hia, :lol: i want to get a mame famliy, but i have a mametchi AND a chanotchi, i was wondering if i can marry mametchi to a chanotchi if i already have one. please reaply as quickly as you can. Thanks!!!! :wacko: :lol: :D :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :gozarutchi: :( :mimitchi:

I don't excactly know what you're asking, but no, you can't marry them to each other, because they're family. If you go onto the dating show, though, you will be able to marry your Mametchi to a Chanotchi, and vice versa. I hope you know the time setting trick (or reset then download), though, if you're going to try to get a specific character.

Hia, :lol: i want to get a mame famliy, but i have a mametchi AND a chanotchi, i was wondering if i can marry mametchi to a chanotchi if i already have one. please reaply as quickly as you can. Thanks!!!! :wacko: :lol: :D :mimitchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :pochitchi: :kuribotchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :puroperatchi: :mimitchi:
If you go on the Dating Show, it might take a couple of tries before you find another Chantotchi, but yes, you can still find another Chantotchi to mate with.

You have to marry the Chantotchi via dating show, he can't marry his sister. And the same thing for the Chantotchi. But you can't get the pure family if you marry the Chantotchi to the Mametchi. The Mametchi has to marry the Chantotchi.

Sorry, It's illegal to marry family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back