Marrying Different Versions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
I have a female on my V3, and a male on my V4. They're both the same age, but the V3 got accidentally paused for a day, so it's 3 (Her name is Zona), and the V4 (His name is Zippy) is 4 years old. I raised them at the same time with plans for marriage when they grow-up. They're both old enough for a mate (I'm pretty sure), so I started connecting them over and over today in hopes of falling in love. I even used a love potion on my V4 out of frustration. Is there something that I need to do to let/make them fall in love and have fraternal twins? Or is the age an issue? I was on tama-zone a couple of days ago and was reading a log, and I saw that someone had successfully mated a V4 and V3... But I'm not sure how. Thanks in advance... Happy posting!

~SkyCrystal~

Well, the friendship levels have to be full, and then, when they are old enough (usually 6 years old) they can mate. But use the love potion, and connect right away so the potion does not wear away. GOOD LUCK!!!

I Hope I Helped!

QuinnK

Well, the friendship levels have to be full, and then, when they are old enough (usually 6 years old) they can mate. But use the love potion, and connect right away so the potion does not wear away. GOOD LUCK!!!I Hope I Helped!

QuinnK
Yay! So all my connecting wasn't useless! I'll continue connections between the future couple. If they do decide to be life partners, I'll post here to let you know if it worked! Thanks so much!

~SkyCrystal~

Hope it works! I married a V3 to a V2 once, so I'm SURE it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back