Mars Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson7

Reaction score
OK!!! I need HELP!

I have a project due Thursday, and today is Tuesday. The project is: I have to to a brochure of Mars telling people why they should visit my planet. I have to do all the typing at school, but I'm aloud to take dot jots here. The reason I need help is because I'm having problems finding information, before I tell you what I need, I just want to say I'm not saying you HAVE to help me, and I also want to say that I DID ask my teacher, and he said it was ok if I did this.

Ok I have done alot of it already but I need information about it, and weird facts, ALSO I'm not just gona sit back and watch the info roll in, I'll pop in the topic now and then but I'm going to be looking for info too.

ALSO to make this more interesting and not just about moi, I also would like to know if anybody's every expierenced any embaressing, or funny, or really good, ex., ex.... times before! I would love to here about that.

so PLEASE remeber you don't have to help, you decide

OK!!! I need HELP!
I have a project due Thursday, and today is Tuesday. The project is: I have to to a brochure of Mars telling people why they should visit my planet. I have to do all the typing at school, but I'm aloud to take dot jots here. The reason I need help is because I'm having problems finding information, before I tell you what I need, I just want to say I'm not saying you HAVE to help me, and I also want to say that I DID ask my teacher, and he said it was ok if I did this.

Ok I have done alot of it already but I need information about it, and weird facts, ALSO I'm not just gona sit back and watch the info roll in, I'll pop in the topic now and then but I'm going to be looking for info too.

ALSO to make this more interesting and not just about moi, I also would like to know if anybody's every expierenced any embaressing, or funny, or really good, ex., ex.... times before! I would love to here about that.

so PLEASE remeber you don't have to help, you decide
Ok, so you need weird facts and information about mars?

Ok. hold on sista.

Wow, I did the same thing except for it was on Jupiter.

Just search on google for stuff.

'Fast Facts on Mars".

I know I shouldn't be double posting but PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! :) I can't find a diagram of mars, I need it to tell me ALL of the layers and what there made from and I can't find ANYTHING!

KC7 :) HELLPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back