Martial Arts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiOfDoom

Reaction score
I take TKD and am a Probationary Black Belt, currently learning the pattern of Gwan Gae. I have won 3rd place at a regional tournament in forms, and 2nd place at a national tournament for forms as well. What do you take, and what level are you in that? Have you ever been to any tournaments? What did you get? :)

XD my Brothers are Orange belt...I think...(XD) no wait! there Purple belt..not wait...there blue belt...XD I can't rember.

Yes, I was in TKD for a while... But where I went they seemed to teach you the same thing over and over and over again to you. My Dad stopped going, then my mom, then me, and then my sis. It was great until they switched the schedule and we could only go once a week and only going once a week wouldn't allow me to move up a belt anyway...

I've never taken a martial arts class, but I do know some karate ^.^

Six years of karate. :( Currently shodanho (provisional black).

Entered numerous tournaments and have had various outcomes from first place onwards.
Cool... :D I have only taken TKD for 3 years. I intend to get my instructors degree this year.

That's awesome, BellSprout :lol: I was going to take karate, except now I'm too scared to.
//TamaPATCHI
Don't worry! Karate is fun... so is TKD. It depends on what kind of a studio you go to though. My studio is a really good one. The teachers are very nice, and you can spar, if you do spar were you would go, you would want to make sure you use sparring gear, unless you want to have a lot of broken bones. Either way, it's fun, and you never know until you try... And, did you see the "Eyewitness Kids" book on martial arts? Well, that is NOT a thing like the real thing. Good luck! :D :p ;) :lol: :D :(

Cool... ;) I have only taken TKD for 3 years. I intend to get my instructors degree this year.
Ah yes! That was one thing I left out! I've bee instructing for two years and was an assistant instructor for two years prior to that. :lol: One of the few things I actually know a fair bit about. lol!

Don't worry! Karate is fun... so is TKD. It depends on what kind of a studio you go to though. My studio is a really good one. The teachers are very nice, and you can spar, if you do spar were you would go, you would want to make sure you use sparring gear, unless you want to have a lot of broken bones. Either way, it's fun, and you never know until you try... And, did you see the "Eyewitness Kids" book on martial arts? Well, that is NOT a thing like the real thing. Good luck! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D ;) :lol:
my "dogo" (funny word! XD) is a really good one.

we have the top woman ranking in the word, top ranking non korean man in the world, and top woman in the USA. its pretty kool, and there are great instructers.

sparrings fun! altho at m skool, you have to have the gear or you have to borrow some discusting skool gear many many people wear. they smell. :eek:

my "dogo" (funny word! XD) is a really good one.we have the top woman ranking in the word, top ranking non korean man in the world, and top woman in the USA. its pretty kool, and there are great instructers.

sparrings fun! altho at m skool, you have to have the gear or you have to borrow some discusting skool gear many many people wear. they smell. :ichigotchi:
Yea... four classes in a row I had to borrow my instructors elbow pads. Yuc! There is one man you don't have in your school that is AWESOME... Mr. Dang. No Kidding. Really, No kidding! Please don't report me, that REALLY IS his name! Anyways, He is Korean and short, but he does the hardest stuff like it's white belts play... And, he can get his leg up and kick the very tallest people at TKD America! I think there are a couple of TKD America's in Japan to... X-D No offense! <Just kidding...>

Mr. Dang ROCKS!

[QOUTE] Give Me Liberty or give me Pizza Pie! -Shaggy and Scooby

I take TKD and am a Probationary Black Belt, currently learning the pattern of Gwan Gae. I have won 3rd place at a regional tournament in forms, and 2nd place at a national tournament for forms as well. What do you take, and what level are you in that? Have you ever been to any tournaments? What did you get? :lol:
so do i! im half korean!!!!!

I take TKD and am a Probationary Black Belt, currently learning the pattern of Gwan Gae. I have won 3rd place at a regional tournament in forms, and 2nd place at a national tournament for forms as well. What do you take, and what level are you in that? Have you ever been to any tournaments? What did you get? :D
Oh, NO! Today I tested for my 1st decided degree, and I FAILED!!!!!!! I COULDN'T BREAK ONE OF THE BOARDS! :lol: :angry: :( :p :huh: :) :eek: :eek: I'm SO SAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back