Martin Luther King Jr. Day Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry, but I have to leave the hatch. Can I trust -EbilKitteh- to take over for me since i have no tamagotchis anymore? I chose him because he was the first to reply. Will you do it -EbilKitteh-?

If -EbilKitteh- does not reply befor 4:00 PM, can an admin please close this topic?

Thank You.

What happened to your tamagotchis? Sure I can take it over X3 SO Imma using my Music Chair...

Last edited by a moderator:
I started the Music Star. When I first held it, the plastic felt flimsy, even compared to a Tama-Go! The battery case felt loose, but no matter. I only got 'Vivia', I must have pressed a button... When she (I think it's a she) hatched, I received a Panda, Gotchi Points and an electric guitar ^_^

- I named her Mel, as from Aveyond.Her type of music is Hip Hop. -

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so i know i'm a little late, but i just reset my tama-go and it hatched into a.....girl! :lol: i'm going to call her Chenzie. she so cutee! off to play games and buy food. layta!

Mel's a chamametchi no.

I'm Mel. Ma wants me to post some stuff. Well, I'm going to really enjoy going to school. WHAT? Not to learn, to harass the teacher.

I taught her that one^^

I really enjoy watching mama play her Aveyond games. One day she said she'd show me the game my name came from. Apparently I'm an ex-thief/mage/orphan/savior/destroyer. Personally, I enjoy being the destroyer. :squashes a spider:

<3 Isn't she so cruel and adorable?

Mel's in a band with an Ichigotchi the Colleen and a Nonopotchi called David. Their called Taiora - I wanted to call them Taito, but that's a yaoi pair - so I went for Taiora.

Mel and Colleen play guitars, and David plays the accordion. D'you see I'm aiming for Mel and David to get together ^_^

Hi! I'm David, I'm a nonopotchi.

I'm Colleen! I'm an ichigotchi.

And you know the next person!

... David's an idiot and a show off.

That's okay, that's how Mel thought Edward was at first^^

:looks down: Why doesn't Mel like me?

I dunno. :turns even redder than usual:

I don't see how Colleen likes David.

(Colleen is acting Stella -A bit OOC-, but in the later games.)

~Mel

David out!

Bye bye! -Colleen

hello can I stil join the hatch

I want too join with my ID lovely melody

No, because you're to late. Martin Luther King JR. Day is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back