masktchi lonely masktchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_life

Reaction score
:furawatchi: Masktchi was lonely, depressed and sad because no body liked him/her anymore.The owners of the tamagotchis did not like when masktchi appeared on their screen, when the teenager had developed into masktchi , the owner would just leave their tamagotchi laying around not bothering to give masktchi food or snack.And they did not even play with masktchi so that made him hungry and sad as soon as the owner of masktchi came back it was already too late , masktchi had died it was very sad the owner pressed a and c to bring another egg to replace masktchi and when the egg came masktchi had to leave and go back to tama land. When masktchi had arrived to tama land all the other tama creatures including version 2 characters gathered around masktchi , masktchis best friend mametchi was crying in tears because her best friend had died of abuse. Everybody made a box or a cophin so masktchi could rest in peace , the tama citizens including makstchis friends and family gave tama prayers to masktchi before he was barried in the land of tama cementary as soon as the tama prayers were done, mametchi walked up to masktchi and said , "you were the best friend i ever had we always played games and you were always behind my back but when you had to leave and go to your owner , you were not behind my back anymore you also did not play games with me . Soon i thought something could of happened and something did happened and that was abuse that is why you died because you got abused by your owner!" Mametchi was so sad because masktchi had left so what she did was sign a petition to her tama friends , family and citizens , they signed a petition saying "SAVE A MASKTCHI NOW BEFORE ALL ARE GONE MASKTCHI HAVE BEEN ABUSED BY THEIR OWNERS THEY DO NOT BOTHER TAKING CARE OF THEIR MASKTCHIS BECAUSE THEY THINK MASKTCHIS ARE UGLY BUT THEY ARE NOT THEY ARE SWEET AND CARING!"Now when the petition was done it was posted on every single tama screen, the owners read what they saw. They were going to actually stop abusing tamas but some tama owners did not agree and they still treated their masktchi tamas like dirt , mametchi was still proud though because she had made a difference between her fellow masktchis and tama owners ever since mamethchi were popular for many tamagotchi owners.

THE END

by tama_life

[SIZE=21pt]OMG IM SO SORRY TO ALL OF YOU BECAUSE I NEVER KNEW PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!! (CRIES QUIETLY) [/SIZE] sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back