Masktchi Petetion poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we stop abuse to all masktchi's???

• YES, They dersive respect!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, They r ugly, why should we???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The masktchis deserve respect! They, after all, just finished a makeover from their P1 forms! Plus, my cousin always gets masktchis, and she loves them! There should be more people in this world like her. ;) :puroperatchi: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. a few months ago there were tons of them.. but now i don't really see them as much! after all its not the tamagotchi's fault like kutchipatchi said... its the owners for not taking good care of it. ( plz don't take that the wrong way)

I don't hate maskuchi's i actually like them, but i heard they are not the healthiest tamagochi's to get, even though, thats no reason to try to kill them, thats just evil, you should save the maskuchi's thy aren't ugly

Why don't people just make there Masktchis wear a coustume? ;) Then there tama would look even cuter ;) :( :) :eek: :lol: (at least to them)!

Sorry I'm late but yes we should stop it I get kinda sick of getting it all the time but it's a tamagotchi and I demand it respect!!!!! :mametchi: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

HAH HOW COULD U YOU PPL WHO SAID THAT MASKITCHIS R UGLY AND DON'T DESERVE RESPECT R REALLY MEAN!!!!!!

ANYWAYS A TAMAGOTCHI IS A TAMAGOTCHI NO MATTER HOW UGLY OR CUITER IT IS!!!!!!!

I know my friend just reset it after it evolved :( And even if they dont like it just keep it and get married and you can get a new tama

//-lWeRide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back