Match Maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkii002

Reaction score
I know there is a certain age that she comes....what is that age? Also is there a certain time she arrives....if so i would loveee to know.

P.S. I'm on my second generation and I got my first one to marry because I was going on a trip over Spring Break, I was in the car, and when I looked at my tama the matchmaker was there so I got all excited and got a bay girl and now she looks like this: :rolleyes: except it is a Ura (v4.5)

She will come between age 6 and 8. She will come at 3:00 and 6:00.

I Hope I Helped:]

~QuinnK

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

if your tama is at least 6 years old (and not more than 8) follow these instructions:

*Be sure that it is before 3:00 P.M.

*Press the B button{middle}and press A and C{left and right} at the same time once you are on the clock with the hearts and date

*Change the time to 2:59 P.M.{you can reset time later to current time}

*Wait one minute

*Once the Matchmaker comes, press any button

*Once she presents a partner ALWAYS SAY YES, regardless of appearance of matching tamagotchi

*Once a heart appears above the tama and the match partner, once your tamagotchi gets back to the screen, there will be a baby with your sons tama

*Set time to current time.

NOTE that the Matchmaker only comes for one minute, so be fast! If it is early in the day, you may be able to make it come many times. Remember to say yes, especially if it is 9, because there will be no other chance.

hope this helps! :)

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.
Thanks so much my tama married (an ugly boy but w/e) im so happy! She just married a minute ago and had a boy!!!! thanx!!!!!!! Thank you all!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back