Matchmaker 4 Oldies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi......Does anybody know if the matchmaker comes for oldies? :) :eek: Please answer!! I know it might sound silly....But I really need to know!

Well, I think the Matchmaker does come for the older Tamagotchi's..I'm not quite sure.

i think it only comes for adults but very rarly i have know it to come for oldies some time the matchmaker will give up it you turn down too many loves :wacko: :ph34r: :) :eek:

Depends what you mean by oldies I suppose.

One of my Tamas is 12yrs old - so it might be called an oldie - but it is still a Memetchi and has not yet evolved into an Old Character.

The Matchmaker does NOT visit your Tama if it has evolved from an Adult Tama into an Old Character - Otokitchi (female - looks just like the Matchmaker/Mrs Busybody) or Ojitchi (male).

You can only mate your old Character with another old Character of the opposite gender - and you always get a baby boy.

But if you don't find another old Character, I'm afraid that your Tama will eventually die of old age - they can go on for a couple of months tho' :D

Best, etc.

TamaMum

:D I'm sorry, but the MatchMaker only comes for Tamagotchi that are well-cared-for, AND 5-6 years old. :p

i thought they came from 7any where to b4 it turns into an old character??? thats what mine usualy do but then are do diff tamas come at diff times???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back