Matchmaker and hospital

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pootandlily

Reaction score
:mellow: I was just wondering, will we ever be able to go into the hospital or the matchmakers place?

Sadly, I don't think we will. It would be cool if we could though.

On the entama, there are special items that allow you to call the matchmaker and find a mystery parter.

The baby evolves into secret characters, not shown on the character chart.

I wish that was on the v3...

Sorry but those places will not come out.

But it is still possible. If they do come out

they will say "coming soon" but i don't think

it is likely. Please post a board if any of the

following come out.

Thx,

tam_chick01.

they should let us go in the hospital and the matchmakers place ;) :angry:

Sorry but those places will not come out.But it is still possible. If they do come out

following come out.

Thx,

tam_chick01.
I hope they do..at least the hospital anyway..

Kinda pointless to have it there if you can't do anything with it..you know? :angry:

<_< I was just wondering, will we ever be able to go into the hospital or the matchmakers place?
I dont know either but i think we might some time erm.... where is the match makers place? lol :blink:

Sorry but those places will not come out.But it is still possible. If they do come out

following come out.

Thx,

tam_chick01.
not really ture, the computer and medal in the school didnt say coming soon ( when they werent open)

I dont know either but i think we might some time erm.... where is the match makers place? lol :huh:
Do you see a purple house and instead of smoke from the chineney it comes out red hearts? If you look closely or just zoom in you see the Matchmaker sitting beside the house and readingg a letter. I think it's very cute. ;)

i hope we get to go to the sports place by the skool. its not very blurry so maybe...that would be cool. cant wait for golden tama!!!

You can play tennis by clicking on the tennis ball on the desk in the school. (USA TamaTown, high-bandwidth site.)

What are you talking about?  <_<
The post just before mine was by "Your_mom", who said "i hope we get to go to the sports place by the skool. its not very blurry so maybe...that would be cool."

I was just commenting that you can now play the Tama Tennis game in the school.

(1) go to www.tamatown.com

(2) click the high-bandwidth button

(3) log on and go into the school

(4) click on the green tennis ball that appears on the desk in the lower right corner of the screen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back