Matchmaker and stuffies...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlushieTama

Reaction score
Um................I'm new to V4, but my friend has told me tons about it, so I know a little. She's in her (consults hamsters: What? 6th generation or something?) I think something like 6th generation, which means she's obviously met the matchmaker before. I just needed to know when the matchmaker will come, since my tama is almost at its 5th year, so I can have more generations. My friend says one of the times she comes is at 7:00 pm in your Tamagotchi's clock, but I forget the other times...Please reply with any time that the matchmaker has come, even if someone already said it (so I can be sure they're not lieing and they have other witnesses :rolleyes: )! Thanks for your time.

P.S. My tama is a Gourmetchi (I'm aiming for all the tamas so I technically don't really care what the tamagotchi is as long as it's cute), and I seriously don't want it to turn into a Tosakatchi, because it looks a bit...weird...to me (not to be offensive to anyone). Have any tips on how to NOT get one of those?

THANKIES AGAIN! <_<

The matchmaker will come at age six and older, if you keep missing her (matchmaker) the tama will evolve into a oldie, once that happens the MM will not come, once the tama is six or seven set the time to 2:59 PM, the MM should come in a minute.

And if you don't won't a Tosakitchi (sp? don't get the highest in pencil points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, wait, silly me, NEVER MIND! I already found the times somewhere...Sorry about that; I'm such a newbie. :rolleyes:

The matchmaker will come at age six and older, if you keep missing her (matchmaker) the tama will evolve into a oldie, once that happens the MM will not come, once the tama is six or seven set the time to 2:59 PM, the MM should come in a minute.
And if you don't won't a Tosakitchi (sp? don't get the highest in pencil points.
Thank you soooo much!!!

Now all I need is how to get my other skill points higher, because I *accidentally* got Mr. Turtlepedia as a teacher during my 2nd year...

Thanks anyways :rolleyes:

If you have a Gourmetchi, try playing lots of DANCE (for a Togetchi) or FLAG (for a Simasimatchi) - they are both cute characters (IMO) :angry:

You will need higher skills points in arts/style (sparkles) for Togetchi and higher points in Kindness (flower) for Simasimatchi.

If you have a Gourmetchi, try playing lots of DANCE (for a Togetchi) or FLAG (for a Simasimatchi) - they are both cute characters (IMO) :(
You will need higher skills points in arts/style (sparkles) for Togetchi and higher points in Kindness (flower) for Simasimatchi.
I agree with you on that TamaMom :) But I hope you found what your looking for PlushieTama.

Thanks everyone for your help :D Now my Gourmetchi looks like a cute widdle panda crossed with a bumble bee (the name is long to me, so I can't type it.. :D ) Thanks for your help again. Can someone close this topic now because I don't want it spamming the boards; I've already gotten a lot of satisfying answers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back