matchmaker help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supahjennjenn

Reaction score
hi. my tama is 8 and i still havent met the matchmaker!! :angry:

can someone please help me

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi character becomes an adult.

If you have a V4, the matchmaker visits for a total of about 10 seconds unless you press a key as soon as you see her. If you don't press a button within that 10 seconds, she's gone until the next scheduled visit.

If your Tamagotchi character hasn't turned into an oldie yet, and s/he has been an adult for a couple of days, you can force the matchmaker to visit by setting your Tamagotchi's time to 10:29 AM, 2:59 PM, or 6:59 PM. Then wait. She will appear in 1 minute.

The sheduled visiting times of the matchmaker are:

10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM.

As Binary said, set the time to a minute before and wait. She should come. But watch the screen because she only stays for 10 seconds!Hit the button quick!

As long as your tamagotchi isn't an oldie you should be able to meet with the matchmaker. But as soon as s/he does turn into an oldie you either have to find anoth oldie to mate with or let you tamagotchi go in peace.

Good luck!

Crowfrost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back