Matchmaker help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
Ok, so my tamagotchi is 5 years old but when i try 2 set the time 2 the matchmaking times all it does is pratice! I accidently had to dowload it 'cause it hit the pointy part of my comb, but otherwise........what the heck is wrong with my TAMAGOTCHI!?!??!?! TT-TT

Ok, so my tamagotchi is 5 years old but when i try 2 set the time 2 the matchmaking times all it does is pratice! I accidently had to dowload it 'cause it hit the pointy part of my comb, but otherwise........what the heck is wrong with my TAMAGOTCHI!?!??!?! TT-TT
Sometimes, 5 years old isn't old enough for the matchmaker to come. Also, downloading shouldn't have affected your tama.

Sometimes, 5 years old isn't old enough for the matchmaker to come. Also, downloading shouldn't have affected your tama.
ok, but it just turned 6 and it still won't work! D=

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the growth times I've seen on my the MusicStar:

baby + 1 hour = toddler

toddler + 24 hours = teen

teen + 30 hours = adult

adult + 3 days = mates offered (twice a day, for four days)

adult + 7 days = oldie

oldie + 3 days = mates offered again (not sure how many times)

Note: The above are unpaused times.

The Band Manager (working as a match-maker) arrived with a prospective mate twice a day (at 12:30 PM & 4:30 PM) for 4 days, at ages 5, 6, 7, 8.

If you have a band member of the gender opposite to your character's, they may visit at 8:00PM, at age 7, proposing marriage.

Downloading your MusicStar may restart the old-enough-to-get-married-after-turning-adult timer. If your adult was too young to be married when you downloaded, you may have to wait 3 days after the download to be able to get married.

Here are the growth times I've seen on my the MusicStar:baby + 1 hour = toddler

toddler + 24 hours = teen

teen + 30 hours = adult

adult + 3 days = mates offered (twice a day, for four days)

adult + 7 days = oldie

oldie + 3 days = mates offered again (not sure how many times)

Note: The above are unpaused times.

The Band Manager (working as a match-maker) arrived with a prospective mate twice a day (at 12:30 PM & 4:30 PM) for 4 days, at ages 5, 6, 7, 8.

If you have a band member of the gender opposite to your character's, they may visit at 8:00PM, at age 7, proposing marriage.

Downloading your MusicStar may restart the old-enough-to-get-married-after-turning-adult timer. If your adult was too young to be married when you downloaded, you may have to wait 3 days after the download to be able to get married.
thnx! So it was 5 when it accidently happend, so then it was 4 agin and it's been 2 days! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :huh: :ph34r: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back