matchmaker not coming?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinotchi

Reaction score
My tama is 16 year old and is an old timer and the match maker hasn't come yet? is it a glitch or something

The match maker no longer comes to a Tamagothi once it turns into an old timer :D Sorry no more match maker for you. I know it stinks. Your Tama is destined to die alone like my V2 did :)

Yeah, if your tamagotchi is an oldie, no more matchmaker! My friends and I always said "If your tamagotchi is a boy old-timer, it should hook up with the matchmaker!!!" :D

My tama is 16 year old and is an old timer and the match maker hasn't come yet? is it a glitch or something
A oldie can only mate with another oldie. However if you mate with a olide you will get the secret character Oyajitchi!! :D on the next generation. He/she will skip the child and teen stage. Your tamagotchi an live forever. If you take really good care of it.

Good News my other tama just turned into and oldie and I connected them and they had baby boys!!!!!!!! :mimitchi: :nazotchi:

Good News my other tama just turned into and oldie and I connected them and they had baby boys!!!!!!!! :mimitchi: :nazotchi:
GOOD! You are going to get the secret character Oyajitchi.

my tama turned into an oldie today but she is only 10 and has no baby. what will happen when/if she dies?

how do i start a new tamagotchi? do i just reset it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back