Matchmaker partner affecting the character of your Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaV32006

Reaction score
I read something that said that the matchmakers character affects what your character will be when it is an adult. For example, if you have a Memetchi, which is one of the 'good care' characters, and you get a Masktchi ( a bad care character) as a matchmaker, your character will be one of the 'average/bad care' characters. Is this true? Did you ever test out this Theory?

:) + :ph34r: = :wacko: ?

I don't believe so... I haven't played mine in quite a while... But I do believe your specific tama you helped grow, its a pre-determind boy or girl baby... Its like that on the newer versions though. I have a Mametchi who always has a girl on my Tama-Go and Music Star. (IF they were the one I grew from an egg or parents leaving)

The quality of the parents don't affect the outcome of the baby; the outcome is based on your care, however.

Makes sense. I had a bad care character as my matchmaker and I got a mimitchi so I don't think its true either. Thanks for your replies! =) :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back