Matchmaker times for v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmyroomreb

Reaction score
My v4.5 is 9 years old (old lady) and I haven't seen the matchmaker today... she keeps blinking at me angerily (haha she wanted to be mated off sooner, ;P)

So what are the times the matchmaker comes by on the v4.5?

I'm having a hard time finding the schedule.

The times for a V4.5 are

10:00 AM

2:00 PM

7:00 PM

However, oldies cannot get married with the use of a matchmaker. You need another V4.5 (or V4) that has an old man (Ojitchi) in order to mate.

Your tama only dies if you don't take proper care of it. And when your tama leaves his/her baby they don't die exactly they go back to tamagotchi planet. Now anyway your parent should leave two days after it had the baby, but wait did you say your tama is a oldie? I'm pretty sure you have to mate him/her with another oldie but i can't be sure. But if it was an adult he/she would leave two days after having the baby.

EG: If your tama mated at 6 years old she would leave when shes 8 years old.

Sakura-san123

She's an oldie.

And you're telling me that they don't die of old age? If my tama becomes and oldie it stays an oldie until I mate it with another tamagotchi?

So I could just have an old lady tama forever?

She's an oldie.

And you're telling me that they don't die of old age? If my tama becomes and oldie it stays an oldie until I mate it with another tamagotchi?

So I could just have an old lady tama forever?

Yes, that is all correct. The matchmaker doesn't visit Oldies on the V4.5, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back