matchmaker v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katieann1314

Reaction score
hey my tama got paused and the matchmaker wont come! my tama is now six and i dunno wat to do! i also got a new v5 and need help and tips plzzz respond thnx!! :D

If your Tamagotchi has been on pause the Matchmaker's first visit might be when your Tamagotchi is seven or even eight years old. Don't be afraid that it'll turn into an oldie- if it's been on pause, evolving into an oldie will take longer too!

What do you need help on for your v5?

Just wait a little longer. By pausing your tama, you have delayed the matchmaker. Just wait, plus your tama has to be 7-8. If younger than 6 and you see the matchmaker, then it's problably a glitch.

\\ng//

I want my version 3 to get married and I know that there are certain times you can set it to so the match maker comes but I dont know what they are!!! Someone please help me!! :) :angry: :) :) :eek: :eek:

The times the matchmaker visits are at 10.30am, 3pm and 7pm, so just set the time to 10.29am, 2.59pm or 6.59pm and wait one minute.

When you are talking about pause..does it matter like what age it is (for example, I pause my tama a lot when it was a toddler) or like overall if you just pause your tama then the matchmaker is delayed?

hey my tama got paused and the matchmaker wont come! my tama is now six and i dunno wat to do! i also got a new v5 and need help and tips plzzz respond thnx!! :)
For your v5 your Tamagotchi has to be an Adult and not be paused for 48hr's straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back