matchmaker v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
none of them worked for mine, its 5. i tried all the times and it didnt work. =/

Actually, this is wrong. Sharing the information isn't a bad thing to do, but taking the exact post and recopying it and then claiming that the post is your own is plagiarism.
While plagiarism isn't that big a deal on this site, it's a very serious offense IRL. You can be expelled from colleges for it.

The OP definitely should have credited the original writer of the post.
:angry: She/He who posted some other info, did not clim the post as their own! Try to be less mean! :( :mellow: :mellow: :nyatchi: :angry: :wub:

thank you soooo much i have been trying to have a baby 4 sooooo long do you know any thing eles??? if i can ever help you just email me!!!

Actually, this is wrong. Sharing the information isn't a bad thing to do, but taking the exact post and recopying it and then claiming that the post is your own is plagiarism.
While plagiarism isn't that big a deal on this site, it's a very serious offense IRL. You can be expelled from colleges for it.

The OP definitely should have credited the original writer of the post.
Actually plagiarism is taking people's exact words, even slightly manipulating them, and using them to your own credit.

The information that was posted second in the forum was different information and didn't copy any of the original poster's information. So no plagiarism was commuted. No harm, no foul.

If the matchmaker (Otokitchi) doesn't come, look for someone else who has a v4 or a v4.5 to connect and mate with. BTW not sure why the matchmaker won't come. Sorry! :(

If the matchmaker (Otokitchi) doesn't come, look for someone else who has a v4 or a v4.5 to connect and mate with. BTW not sure why the matchmaker won't come. Sorry! :(
Please do not post in topics that have not been active for more than 3 months. Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping and note that you are welcome to create new topics rather than post in old ones. Thank you!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back