Matchmaker v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalovely

Reaction score
This is not my first tama and i have a v4. now i know you have to wait until its 4 or 5 yrs old to get the matchmaker to come.. and mine just turned 4..will the matchmaker come today? and if she does when? [so i can set the time] i would like my tama to be married soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, on the V5, there is not a matchmaker.

Instead, after it has been an adult for a full 48 hours, you can go to the dating show, located in the TV icon on your tama.

When you go there, the matchmaker will show you a tama and you can choose to marry it or not.

You can go on the dating show only 3 times a day.

i think it takes three (or two whatever) days of an adult to get married with the tama the old lady brings. two! yeah two... oh and some advice... if your goin for a special character avoid matchmaker times... :p

Well let me look at my Tamagotchi Files...

Well my files clearly state that:When your Tamagotchi turns 6 or 7 years old, the Matchmaker will come everyday at 3 specific times to try and find your Tamagotchi a partner to have a new generation with. Depending on what time of the day your Tamagotchi was born, the Matchmaker will start to come at age 6 or 7 (if you started your Tamagotchi early in the day, the Matchmaker will most likely come at age 6. If you started your Tamagotchi later in the day, she will start to come at age 7).

Times the Matchmaker comes: 10:30 a.m, 3:00 p.m, and 7:00 p.m.

If you decline the Matchmaker enough, your Tamagotchi will turn into an "Oldie" around age 10-16. After your Tamagotchi turns into an Oldie, the Matchmaker will stop coming.

There are also many theories that say if you do certain things when the Matchmaker comes, you can choose the gender of your baby. Note: These are all theories. Sometimes they work, and sometimes they don't. Do not blame me if they do not work.

To get a a baby girl: When the Matchmaker's book is open, press the A button.

To get a a baby boy: When the Matchmaker's book is closed, press the A button.

Another theory: To get a baby girl, press the A button (don't worry about the book being open or closed). To get a baby boy, press the B button.

Hope I helped!

[NOTE: If you need anymore help please PM me I have tamagotchi files that have great informaiton!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys :)

i'm starting to get impatient waiting for the matchmaker on my v4 and waiting to use the dating channel on my v5 D:

:unsure: my tamagotchi just turned 2 years old! its the flowery one, the crazy looking one! :D and she dosn't like to play that often! she's a teen & she dosn't like to eat that much either! :(

On the V4, the matchmaker will come after your Tama has evolved to an adult for 36 hours (unpaused time), which is usually 6. And regarding TP's theories, none of them work for me. I did develop a theory that you can receive certain genders through marrying certain characters though. Whenever I marry a male character to a Hanatchi (bottom right corner of my avvie), I always get a baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back